Hello loves!

Hey everyone!!

I am a newbie to Eccie!! So I thought I would say hello and tell y’all a little bit about myself. My name is Skylar and I am 25 years old. I am from and live in Montgomery, Alabama. I enjoy writing and good food. I am a social butterfly so I love to meet new people. I am hoping to be able to make some new friends on here to make good memories with. ��
Welcome! You are a knockout!
My grandmother was from Alabama. I may need to visit to do some ancestral research.
Thank you sweetheart! && lol well, if you ever make the trip just lmk.
Welcome. You are a knockout.
Welcome beautiful!!!

I hope to make the pleasure of your acquaintance.

Roll Tide or War Eagle?
Wow Skylar your gorgeous!!! Looks like I might just have a reason for a Montgomery road trip.
It’s great to have a beautiful woman like you that I already consider an All-Star, join us on here. You’re absolutely amazing and I plan to see you again very soon! Welcome gorgeous!
Glad to see you here and have things set up and going your way Gorgeous!!

I hope you don't get too busy for me to see you again when I get a chance!!

WELCOME
Welcome aboard beautiful lady!!!! Hopefully a trip to PCB is on the horizon ;-)
Welcome enjoy
Skylar is the best I have seen in my 7-8 years of seeing folks. And it’s not even close. Welcome!
Greetings
Hey everyone!!

I am a newbie to Eccie!! So I thought I would say hello and tell y’all a little bit about myself. My name is Skylar and I am 25 years old. I am from and live in Montgomery, Alabama. I enjoy writing and good food. I am a social butterfly so I love to meet new people. I am hoping to be able to make some new friends on here to make good memories with. �� Originally Posted by Miss.Chievous
Welcome ! Happy you are here
Welcome!
Welcome love