Slow response from booker

So this is my first time posting but I've been at this for about a year now. First time was Golden foot in plano with Emily. Her slurping skills was on point! Then came Michiko's with Geisha. I seen her every other week! Dam I wish she would come back. After the bust, I bounced from spa to spa until someone in another group told me about LunaPalace. I got verified seen thick ass Tina and then Coco. I chilled out after all the bust but now I'm trying to see Coco again, but no email back from the booker(it's been about 2 days) usually it's a couple of hours then a response. No biggie I'll try GL. No response. Now granted I'm not verified with gl, so I knew it was a shot in the dark, but dam I wanted to try the doubles.

Question is how long is it taking for bookers to respond? Especially cpop! I know I might not be able to get in at gl because places are not taking new people.
With all the busts this year, many studios are now cautious and lay low. So their response time to unverified folks has been slow.
If you are not an established hobbiest maybe never.
It has been about 6 months since my last visit, but I got a response today from both. Had to reverify with cpop and I still need to verify with gl. So review coming soon.