HILLARY CLINTON: WE MUST "EMPATHIZE" WITH OUR ENEMY

Empathize: To have the same feelings as another person.

Gawd help us if this moron is our next president.

God is doing all he can. But remember Bill is supporting her.
Hillary's recent "smart power" speech; in which she laid out her principles for foreign policy/national security was utterly pointless and shallow. Hillary Clinton has no ideas of any intellectual or strategic significance. All she can do is utter platitudes and pander to 1970s-style feminism. And for this she gets $300,000 a pop?
Hillary's recent "smart power" speech; in which she laid out her principles for foreign policy/national security was utterly pointless and shallow. Hillary Clinton has no ideas of any intellectual or strategic significance. All she can do is utter platitudes and pander to 1970s-style feminism. And for this she gets $300,000 a pop? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Jealous? Or you getting big money here on ECCIE/
Feel free to read her speech and tell us what substance she provided; if anything.

Jealous? Or you getting big money here on ECCIE/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They are in full damage controle as of this morning.
That stupid Blond Bitch on Morning Joe, (MSNBC), was trying to explain what she really meant. It got pretty comical.

One day the entire World is going to wake up and figure out that all she is, is Mrs Bill Clinton.

Of course, that means she automatically can count on about 30,000,000 morons for their vote.

Fukin' pathetic.
  • Old-T
  • 12-08-2014, 01:35 PM
So someone PLEASE nominate a sane alternative in both parties. And that does not mean an imbecile like Teddy.

But somehow I don't hold out much hope for either party, and if Gary Johnson is the best third option it will be a very bad choice among some really pathetic options.
So someone PLEASE nominate a sane alternative in both parties. Originally Posted by Old-T
That would make people have to think before the "pulled"!

(That photo in the OP has "face-lift" written all over it. 2017 she'll get one.)
  • Old-T
  • 12-08-2014, 09:42 PM
That would make people have to think before the "pulled"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know, that is cruel--but it would be a nice change.
Better idea. Scrap the main two parties, find an honest leader, and demand honesty and transparency.
..honesty and transparency. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As a "marketing" strategy for the upcoming elections ....

..... I advise finding different words to use.

Those have little meaning today, and may cause a negative response, like:

Oh yeah, where have we heard that before!!!
Obama is the most transparent President I can remember. I never have a problem seeing through his lies.
Typical bogus Whir-LIE-turd, bullshit spin.

That's not EXACTLY what she said, is it, Whir-LIE-turd?

That's what the headlines read On the RWWipe blogs you follow.

Here's what she said:

Mrs. Clinton spoke at Georgetown University about what she called “smart power,” which entails “using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security, leaving no one on the sidelines, showing respect, even for one’s enemies, trying to understand and insofar as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view, helping to define the problems, determine the solutions.”

Yeah, the words were in there, but not really the way you and the pack of RWW Howler monkeys described it.

Call it editorializing or spin, but it ain't the who,e truth, Whor-LIE-turd. Just what we've come to expect from you.

Another swing and a miss for the Sultan of Spam, and the first rightfully elected Dipshit of the Year!
Here's what she said:

Mrs. Clinton spoke at Georgetown University about what she called “smart power,” which entails “using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security, leaving no one on the sidelines, showing respect, even for one’s enemies, trying to understand and insofar as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view, helping to define the problems, determine the solutions.”

Call it editorializing or spin, ..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok ... What exactly did she say .... as the ad says ..."Where's the beef?"

"showing respect, even for one’s enemies, trying to understand and insofar as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view, helping to define the problems,...."

I really didn't want to see someone having their head sawed off, I've seen enough carnage up front and personal in my life time, I really don't need any more to be convinced it is horrific and the stench is repugnant after awhile.

But something inside of me generates a lack of "respect" for an animal that will take women and children and bury them alive after lining up their fathers, husbands, and brothers and slaughtering them .... for NOTHING ... and for someone who will saw a person's head off while they are still alive.

I also don't really give a rat's ass what his "perspective and point of view" are, and I for damn sure not going to "empathize" with anything about him. He needs killing.

Of course I didn't share her vast experience dodging sniper fire on the tarmac!

The only thing I would believe out of Bill's mouth these days is:

"I do not have sex with that woman."
Feel free to read her speech and tell us what substance she provided; if anything. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Guess you missed the point as usual. Hint: it was about money.