♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

***Rebecka Monroe Wants To Know...

Guys- What is your favorite BBBJCIM position? Gals, love to have your input also!

I love sucking in all positions but I seem to enjoy having the guy thrusting into my mouth when he shoots his cum. I guess being on my knees with him standing over me is a huge turn on because I am so submissive or being on my back with him thrusting into my mouth is very satisfying. YOUR TURN!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg rm3.jpg (62.9 KB, 3609 views)
I prefer BBBJCIM while doing a girl in the ass!! Lol!
I like laying on my back like I was the other night when you sucked me dry, Rebecka!!

Standing CIM is great...but it makes me weak in the knees. LOL
I guess being on my knees with him standing over me is a huge turn on because I am so submissive or being on my back with him thrusting into my mouth is very satisfying
That is exactly what I have in mind!
I LOVE pounding a gorgeous submissive woman's mouth while I LOOK into her eyes if I know she loves to be fed. I guess my favorite is standing in front of her literally begging for my cum or crouched over her face while she is on her back and I can feel her lips sucking as I thrust and release my load and then feel her milking me for every last drop. Rebecka, sounds like you are in the mood for another one of my feedings very very soon
:P mmm sounds yummy xoxo
I wasn't aware you were a submissive. I'll take that into consideration next time!

Oh what fun!
Where have you been all my hobby life?
This line of conversation, plus that hot ass pic......has piqued my interest as well.......
With any position that she's comfortable in, as she's going to be there for a while but, preferably on my back in a 69 position while she is smothering me and grinding my face with her kitty....after the bbbjcim, the sharing of the protein begins.........
Having her lay on the bed with her head hanging over the side so I can get a good, deep, ram going...and I can kneed her titties or play with her pussy, while I throat fuck her.
I like laying back and totally relaxed while the girl takes it from me.
I like to see her work for it.
The 69 position is also great.
I like to push a guy down on a chair, get on my knees and and milk every last drop
Now, this is what I would call an excellent threAD. Very well done!

(That's a sincere compliment, BTW.)
Having her lay on the bed with her head hanging over the side so I can get a good, deep, ram going...and I can kneed her titties or play with her pussy, while I throat fuck her. Originally Posted by Bimbologist
Now this is ONE of my fav ways to suck a Cock. Just gotta watch out for the red eye though, sucking hard while all the blood is flowing to your head is a great rush, but easy to pop a blood vessel in your eye.....Gives a whole new meaning to Blue tongue Red eye................YUM