Ms.Prissy/Sara Lee's unprofessional conduct

I contacted Sara early this morning about a session. She responded sometime mid afternoon and we scheduled a 15 session for 6pm at her Reliant-area incall. Around 5:55 I let her know that traffic was bad and that I would be late. I then asked her 6:15 would be okay or if she rather we reschedule. She said 6:15 would be fine. Around 6:12 I texted her that I was in the area. She texted back the name of the hotel which was literally 50 yards away from where I had parked to contact her. A minute later I let her know I had arrived. No response from her. A minute goes by and I tell her that my phone was about to die. Another minute goes by and text her again. No response. At 6:23 she responds and says she needs to reschedule. I text her that she was being unprofessional. At 7:10 she finally responds with "sorry u took too long."

I realize she is new and learning but there are certain things even a newbie can figure out: don't flake out at the last minute.

Unprofessional conduct on her part is the point here.
Moved to proper forum.
15 minutes?

Not to be defending MS Prissy-Sara Lee, (wouldn't know her if I saw her), But you should know that any time you go anywhere in Houston, there is always a possibility of traffic holdups. You should have given yourself at least an extra 30 minutes travel time and waited around if you indeed got there early. She was probaly trying to work you in between two other clients.

15 minutes? That is why God invented SW's.
Mid afternoon is after 5?
Hell it takes me that long to take off my shoes.
Is that like going to the sandwich shop and ordering a quarter sandwich.

I think you got out done by someone that wanted a whole 30 minutes.
I think you got out done by someone that wanted a whole 30 minutes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Agreed.
Wow dude your petty.
15 Min Ha Ha Ha Ha So That Means Your A Min Man SMH Im Glad I Didnt Agree To See You
You know Olivia that was just completly uncalled for and once again shows how little self control you have and how disrespectful you are to members of this comunity.
this thread is full of win
you want some cheese with that wine

I realize she is new and learning but there are certain things even a newbie can figure out: don't flake out at the last minute.
Originally Posted by because i can

Or maybe even not to take 15 minute appointments.
So, at roughly 6:20 your phone was about to die but it still had enough juice at 7:10 to receive a text and you were able to post the OP by 7:14.
Was the OP done on the phone that was about to die?
How in the hell did you write that out on a fucking phone with proper punctuation, your spelling checked and correct grammer...in 4 minutes?
Did you really thinck your phone was about to die or did you just lie to her to try to get a faster response.

Your point is taken but it is wise not to throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Is it one of those Alien phones.....ijs
The only lady I would do a 15 minute meeting with is my SO. Because I don't care to show her the respect I would a girl that works for her money.
15 Min Ha Ha Ha Ha So That Means Your A Min Man SMH Im Glad I Didnt Agree To See You Originally Posted by oLiViA88

That is about 13 minutes and 45 seconds more than I need.