Thank You all for the memories

As some of you may know I am closing down my incall this week. I had been there for about 13 months now. I felt it was time to move on. I would like to thank all the wonderful people both hobbyist and providers who kept company with me. We had some great times. Many of you lended and ear when I needed to talk. Sometimes I felt like a therapist myself. It was all good.
I want to thank my friends Lana Love,Sensual Sanaa and Pleasurable Toni for all the help they gave me at our place. I have some very sweet memories of a few sessions with some very sexy ladies who also visited my place. Carmela Leal,Laura Garza,Paulina Payne,and Vivian.
I appreciate all of the hobbyists who walked through my door. Because without you there would not have been a love den.
Thank you SoulmanIke for bringing me on board and showing me the ropes.
You believed in me and played a big part in my personal growth. I will always be grateful for that. Ike you’re like a big brother to me.
From here on out I will be outcall only on a limited basis. I am hoping to retire from the hobby by end of year.
Good Luck and Take Care..............
I never have meet you, but from what I have read you are a wonderful person...Take care, good luck and have fun in your upcoming jouneys...
I too haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but your reviews speak volumes. Best of luck to you!
Good Luck.
Chislaine,
You know I'll always wish the best for you going forward. You have always been a doll to me. Thank you for the sweet words......I know you mean it.

besos!
I'll set an over/under when it becomes official...
Hope it works out for you, you're a very classy person!
Good luck. Surprised to hear this!
Don't forget your favorite massage therapist! I'm always ready for you.
I've always enjoyed meeting you hun! You've always been a sweetheart!

Best of luck and take care!
Chislaine, good luck!! That apartment will never be the same without YOU
Best Wishes.
Hmmm she is good latina spicy baby doll I sure had with you Chislaine
Say it ain't so...... If I don't get to se you, good luck and don't go to long without an affair
I stil want that 3some we talked about before.