How do you ladies like to dress?

How do you ladies like to dress for your appointments? Business Casial? Shorts and Tshirts? Very lady like? I have seen some that SCREAM " I'm a provider". How do you gents like the ladies to dress?
BBW: I've always wanted a woman with the full garter, stockings, and silky French cut or thong panties and bustier (CORSET). All under a long tight dress. SPINNER: Want sundress, wearing little cotton panties underneath. Lol
I always show up to nice hotels and restaurants in an appropriate dress. I wear a more casual dress for more casual hotels (i.e. 3-3.5 star). You just have to fit your environment. If you're meeting at the beach, don't show up in a business suit
Business Casial look for me, kind like the Erin Brockovich look [They're called boobs, Ed.] Ms Athena you got it down perfect girl...ijs

I like the fun summer outfits. Then again the business casual with reading glasses does sound fun. Then a little black or red tight fitting dress is nothing to balk at. Hell, for most guys if a hot woman just showed up ready for some action it would be all good. So in the end it really doesn't matter, its all about presentation, personality and confidence in what the woman is wearing.
BBW: I've always wanted a woman with the full garter, stockings, and silky French cut or thong panties and bustier (CORSET). All under a long tight dress. SPINNER: Want sundress, wearing little cotton panties underneath. Lol Originally Posted by nightengale1973
I'm not a lady , but I am with nightengale1973.
A dress is a plus for me, if she is in a dress, my fantasy begins at the moment I see her in it... Oh Yaaa
I a a fashion freak from casual to extreme fetish so I decide where & what each date is going to kick off by requests & private discussion beforehand...then I go with it. Its exciting to be able to transform and the variety of hobby world too.My everyday look is fitted yoga pants with tanks and tees either a pedi and chunky flops or cute comfy Nike runners face powder lip gloss and hoop earrings.....
I am not a lady but I am willing to give a hint on what I like. I definitely apreciate good taste, elegance & inteligence.

-Good taste= Combine well, and flaters your feminity. I hate the excess of Brands. Louboutin, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, CC etc etc. like a walking billboard. Yuck!! The one thing that really embarasses me as much as the out of place sluty outfits.

- Elegance= You carry yourself with grace balancing inner and outter beauty. A bluejean and a tank-top make you look like a million bux.

- Intelligent= If we meet at the Ritz don;t wear the blue jean...even if you look like a million bux...If we're going to have tequilas and listen Blues or Jazz don't bring the Hermess and LV accesories. Know how to blend.

In all cases, the panties:... leave them in your bag...we won't need them ;-) plus it is a great tease.
Moved to proper forum.......

JaD
Jumpsuits, something in prison orange. Yes that will do quite nice.
I always wear skirts or a dress. Love adding into the role by adding glasses and my hair up for the Naughty Teacher look, or some pearls for the MILF, throw some thigh highs on and heels and a sexy garter and umm ummm and this is all just to greet you in, then off they clothes cum for some naughty fun....YUM!
I always show up to nice hotels and restaurants in an appropriate dress. I wear a more casual dress for more casual hotels (i.e. 3-3.5 star). You just have to fit your environment. If you're meeting at the beach, don't show up in a business suit Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Nice but do you have any panties on underneath ?
  • zme
  • 05-16-2012, 12:39 PM
I think this can be specific to the figure of the person to some degree but I think nothing is more sexy than a girl dressed business casual but towards the sexy end of it - like a tight revealing blouse/skirt that makes you lust for what is underneath...
I answer my door for incall in lingerie. When going on a outcall I wear my lingerie under. Take off my jeans and blouse and you still get a sexy treat!
Considering it's at my place where we meet. I wear whatever I'm comfy in...so mostly Victoria Secret tank and shorts or a t-shirt. I don't take requests because there's no point when we are just going to get naked anyways.