The truth about lustnotlove and me!

I saw lustnotlove today and he was rude off top when he entered my room.He was not very respectful and thats a pet peeve of mine...we continued with the session and he asked if i do msog or cim and i said i charged extra for both well he then got upset and told me hell be writing me a bad review or is going to post where i cannot read it... i dont appreciate men like this my feelings are hurt...
I am allowed to upsell whetever i like and thats how i see it...i just wanted to let everyone know the truth if they read a bad review about me.
Thats why I put the extra stuff in my showcase. xxx amount for hour +xx amount for msog + xx amount for PSE. He probably didn't know, hope you don't get a bad review for it
I saw lustnotlove today and he was rude off top when he entered my room.He was not very respectful and thats a pet peeve of mine...we continued with the session and he asked if i do msog or cim and i said i charged extra for both well he then got upset and told me hell be writing me a bad review or is going to post where i cannot read it... i dont appreciate men like this my feelings are hurt...
I am allowed to upsell whetever i like and thats how i see it...i just wanted to let everyone know the truth if they read a bad review about me. Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
Awww don't worry about that fool we don't believe him anyway .
The best thing to do when someone writes you a bad review is to see someone that will write a fair and objective review Hmmmmm ? I wonder who that could be
I wish I could get my cable a la carte.
It may be you're right to upsell, but no offense why do you hooktards think it's ok to do it AFTER the guy shows up. Are you honestly so nieve as to think that by waiting to do it when we get there you are being sneaky and have us trapped? Why not tell the guy before he shows up; if you wait till he's there it's just going to cause problems and lead to this bullshit thread. It's because of bad business like that conducted by deceitful individuals such as yourself as to why there are confrontations between providers and clients. Not cool at all.
I am allowed to upsell whetever i like and thats how i see it...i just wanted to let everyone know the truth if they read a bad review about me. Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
To the OP: On your 411 you list MSOG and nothing saying that there is an up charge, One review says that MSOG is only after the second visit and again no mention on the 411...CIM is not on the 411 list yet you say here that you do but that's extra....how much extra, who the fuck knows but you...This is the problem I have about up selling Nobody has a clue as to what is and what ain't on the menu and what is and what ain't an up sell....So yes the guy could be pissed about the up sell, but if what your saying is true about his not being not very respectful, then you should have asked him to leave...Yes you have the right to upsell anything you want to but at least let the people know upfront before they commit to seeing you, thats just being plain deseptive in my opinion if you don't....ijs
Lets not hold up traffic and move along.
Well, the review is there. Let me say first why I did the review. It's fair. Next, No provider is going to tell me, they require notice of a bad review and would prefer the review not to be done. That's what this board is about. Thank god for America.

I said the same thing to her about if activites are listed without any mention of additional cost, then it's part of the meet. That's when she got mad and started talking about her right not to post prices and I should have asked.

Will any provider please let me know what they do, when a visitor starts asking questions?

If your feelings are hurt? Good, my wallet is hurt, this board is hurt by misleading providers like you.

I do not apologize for anything, except not listening to a fellow brother hobbist about their bad experience and learning from it.

Enough providers here, whom I have and have not written about and paid quite well know me and know I just want fun.

Good luck, but not here in Houston.
I agree if you are going to charge more and upsell you do need to post that somewhere..ijs as for me I dont an will not upsell or charge more for things I love to do.. Am I MSOG hell yeah !! Cim Yipee.!!! my rates are and will always be all inclusive...
A true answer, woman and sales pitch. Just kidding, not giving attitude
This is a wonderful discussion thread, but it is most certainly not an alert...... Moved to proper forum......

Does not matter what business you're in..... Dis satisfied customers come with the territory.... But we all get to voice our side of the story.......

JaD
  • Trey
  • 05-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Upsell sucks because I'm sure like most men I bring the exact amount listed. I don't want to leave and go to the atm to get more cash. It must be posted there is extra for certain things even though you can't put a price on it here on the board you can say pse extra and stuff like that right. I'm simple and don't go for a lot of extras just suck and fuck and I'm pretty much a happy man.
If a provider upsells any of the service I really enjoy, I will not see her in the first place so I need to know that ahead of time. The issue of asking a provider about her services before the session has been discussed numerous times and various providers treat it differently in my experience but most providers seem to take it as a "no no". I use reviews to get an idea of what a provider will do as well as the menu on P411. If something I desire is not on the menu and not mentioned in the review, I assume she doesnt like doing it and wont do it but many gals are YMMV so I may take my chances. In general, a gal who upsells in my opinion doesn't enjoy providing and is in it strictly for the money which is a very bad sign for a truly fun session.
I always find it funny when one gets a negative review, the OP is always the rudest person from the moment he walked into the room. Upsell=Scratch of my list. And yes I have the right to do that.
She's certainly pretty enough to charge a rate that includes everything on her menu why upsell ? just raise your rate.
Alyssa just raise your donation to about 260 $ an hour and include msog and cim in the menu .