Why I love and thank the ladies

Let's get the obvious out of the way, SEX! However, it's so much more than that, especially for me. In the brief time of a session, it's the intimacy, the conversation, her scents and tastes, the feeling of her skin on mine, the softness of her lips when they meet mine followed by a slow, passionate kiss that elevates the sensation of our shared caresses, not simply arousing me and my senses, but hopefully hers as well. Using my mouth and tongue on the holiest of holies, feeling and tasting her juices and making them flow until I feel her body quiver, knowing I've made her feel as wonderful as she has me, or soon will.

And I want to thank them for making me feel like a man, not a man in a wheelchair. These are the feelings one can only share with a woman (unless you're gay), which I've not shared with an SO in quite a while. I also want to say a special thank you to those wonderful ladies who understand my situation and were more than generous with their time. While this is a business, these few special ladies have shown compassion, which I appreciate more than you know.
Hey baby Where ya been?
I've been around, just don't come as often as I used too. BTW, killer bod!
  • romab
  • 05-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Surcher Way to lay it out. So many ways to completely enjoy a sensual women and glad you have found some to return the enjoyment. Yes she does have a killer body. Now if we could just figure and way to such those black panties and bra off but keep the phone on camera mode! R
romab I agree the bra definitly needs to go and show some nipples...replace the panties with a strapon and that would be a pic to behold.....ijs
Gawd! At least you guys aren't asking for taint shots!
Awww, thats sweet. I have alot of respect for my fellow coworkers and honest and sweet providers as well. But I have found many strong friendships by my clientel along the way as well. I have to admit being a dirty girl these last few months have been the best time of my life Take care babe, and I would put all these boobies on you anytime
TY Amy, I like boobies!
surcher glad you had a good time I too feel the same my so got bit by menopause and cant shake it so the providers now get the money she use to spend
I'm going to be nice because Surcher is a nice guy .
Very nice comments surcher.
I'm going to be nice because Surcher is a nice guy . Originally Posted by carkido45
I said what a lot of guys in chairs feel and received pm's stating such. If you have something to say, go for it.

In the real world, you have no clue how hard it is to find a woman who can see past the chair. I was lucky to find two in 32 years and it's getting harder now that I'm past 50. Not being able to drive makes it ever harder, since I'm limited to meeting women where my chair can take me. It's a fear of the unknown. Let's face it, you wont find women seeing me and thinking about dating, much less sex.

Even many the ladies in the biz, especially the younger, less mature have a problem with it, because it's a fear of the unknown. One well revied experienced lady of 26, would not see me until we met socially, but would not come out here to do so. I had to make a luncheon with others in town. Needless to say, we never met.
I've been around, just don't come as often as I used too. BTW, killer bod! Originally Posted by surcher

Here you go surcher ... enjoy the real pic

http://fantasti.cc/user/proctor304/images/image/430809

Great thread and topic Surcher
I said what a lot of guys in chairs feel and received pm's stating such. If you have something to say, go for it.

In the real world, you have no clue how hard it is to find a woman who can see past the chair. I was lucky to find two in 32 years and it's getting harder now that I'm past 50. Not being able to drive makes it ever harder, since I'm limited to meeting women where my chair can take me. It's a fear of the unknown. Let's face it, you wont find women seeing me and thinking about dating, much less sex.

Even many the ladies in the biz, especially the younger, less mature have a problem with it, because it's a fear of the unknown. One well revied experienced lady of 26, would not see me until we met socially, but would not come out here to do so. I had to make a luncheon with others in town. Needless to say, we never met. Originally Posted by surcher
I having but respect for you Mr Surcher ...I did say you were a nice guy .

I understand what you're saying I can find sex it's finding a good female companion that's hard to find .