SMOKERS OR NON-SMOKERS

I have clients worried that because they smoke it will bother me. Just to clear the air, it does not. I smoked 2-3 packs a week for 10 years and have been done for awhile now, so the smell does not bother me at all. Now I am not a provider that wants someone to light up in my room cause my rooms are always non-smoking rooms and I don't want the hotel getting mad at me. So guys don't let this alone make your mind up about us. And if a provider smokes I wouldn't see that it matters unless she smokes heavily and the smell sticks to you. Thought on this?
Having been given incentives to quit tobacco use I'll have to be choosy about who I see.
Don't want to smell or smell like smoke.
Quitting sucks. It's driving me crazy.
Well I haven't had a problem with smokers period. I guess the reason is cause I smoked before and don't mind the smell. But for a client who might be married, going home after being with a provider and kissing with breath, and clothes smelling like smoke might be a problem with the wife. But I have known ladies who smoke and you would never know it. Either way SMOKERS AND NON-SMOKERS I'LL STILL DO YOU.
Smokers dont bother me. I do not want to have a strong smoke taste when I kiss a provider or the room to smell like a bar.
It’s kind of funny, I quit smoking about twenty years ago, and the smell of smoke on a woman’s body is a huge turn off. However, I don’t have a hyper sensitive nose. I dated a woman that smoked. A breath mint and some perfume covered it up well enough for me. That being said, to this day I still love the smell of fresh cigarette smoke. Hell, I know people that have never smoked that literally run away from someone smoking. Myself, I’ll intentionally get downwind from them. Even after twenty years, that shit still smells delicious to me!
I do not mind if a person smokes if they do not mind if I fart.
I quit smoking 10 years ago.
My handle?
My ex smoked and the smell got on my clothes. The smell made my family think I never quit.
They didnt believe me when i told them it was second hand smoke.
But it was.
Now i prefer to not smell ciggie smoke on a provider.
If you wanna burn leaves and suck that shit...go for it. But I prefer not to smell it.
It’s kind of funny, I quit smoking about twenty years ago, and the smell of smoke on a woman’s body is a huge turn off. However, I don’t have a hyper sensitive nose. I dated a woman that smoked. A breath mint and some perfume covered it up well enough for me. That being said, to this day I still love the smell of fresh cigarette smoke. Hell, I know people that have never smoked that literally run away from someone smoking. Myself, I’ll intentionally get downwind from them. Even after twenty years, that shit still smells delicious to me! Originally Posted by GymRat
Kinda funny, I don't smoke and I still like the smell of it too lol. But not when its to thick, just a whiff lol.

And 2dogs, farts I don't like smelling lmao
I have been a non-smoker since Jan 11, 2012....special thanks goes to Ms Athena for her incentives for helping me quit....
I'm definately better not smoking I know that. But I never smoked more than 3 packs a week way back when I did smoke. But I still like to get a whiff of it lol. Strange how many ex smokers say that. I just like that I don't have that smoke smell on me anymore. And I hope that smokers and non-smokers would still like me alike.
I have never smoked....except to try it out once to see how it felt. And, unfortunately, I have a pretty sensitive nose too. If I get the smell of cigarette smoke...that's the end of the session for me. I've stopped seeing a couple of wonderful ladies purely because of this...and that sucks.
Well there are smokers and then there are SMOKERS. I can't deal with someones breath, hair, and dam near everyhting else smelling like the bottom of an ashtray.
Smokers don't bother me as long as it's not heavy. I may even smoke one with you.
I use to smoke, but I quit in September of last year. I never could smell smoke on anyone who smoked because I smoked. When I quit, I've noticed it more on my friends. It doesn't smell pleasant. Majority of the guys I see don't smoke, but I have had some that smelt like an ashtray. I do not like the smell of smoke. It does bother me now. As long as I can't smell it then it's all good, but if I can I'm gonna want to febreeze my whole place.
I am currently a non-smoker. I do recognize that I am an addict when it come to tobacco.
The last time I quit I did it with the help of MDACC and Chantix.
Not for everybody but it worked for me. The technicolor dreams were awesome.