TUHA and TUMA

Ok, I know some of those who hobby likes to perform TUHA and some providers like to perform TUMA. I personally don't do it because of the fact that it can cause Hepatatis, which I have learned back in 1989-1990 when I was going through USAF medical training as well as today being a nursing student. To me it doesn't matter how you think it's clean back there, but there's always a chance microscopic fecal residue are left behind, no pun intended, after a BM or flatus.

Let's say you are doing TUHA or TUMA on a chick (F) or chock (M), and then once you are done, you go for DATY and maybe LFK/DFK. How do you know that your tongue and/or lips/mouth did not pick up any microscopic fecal residue and transferred it to her vajayjay and/or lips/mouth and not cause you to contaminate her or each other? This is what we call in the medical field "Fecal-Oral Route" transmission. Just a thought and curiosity. Anyway here is a link for that topic:

http://hepatitis.about.com/od/preven.../fecaloral.htm
You seem to be something of a hypochondriac.

But don't worry, now there is hope for that dreaded condition.

. . . Now they have an all-body condom for the hypochondriac!

you can get herpes from skin to skin contact, you scared now?

#YOLO
You seem to be something of a hypochondriac.

But don't worry, now there is hope for that dreaded condition.

. . . Now they have an all-body condom for the hypochondriac!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Alright! Do you have a website for that so I can order it, also, is that IED proof just in case I have a BLAST wearing it? Thanks Fast Gunn, you just cured me! You're my hero.
A provider who does TUMA on a regular basis is at a high risk of getting hepatitus. If you perform TUHA on her, you are at a really high risk of getting it. The good news is that there is a vaccine for hepatitus A and B. I don't think you can get hepatitus C, the most serious form, from fecal matter. Providers that do TUMA should absolutely get vaccinated for hepatitus.

I guess if you love giving TUHA you should only do it with providers that don't do TUMA.
Hmmm interesting topic.
We really need the "ASS Whisperer".....where is he?
Ask Delores as she is the queen!
wow.
Ask Delores as she is the queen! Originally Posted by jimmycz
Jimmy, I think it's time.
Not a fan of either, so I don't care.
I thinck that if you have stuck your tongue up her ass, I don't want you to stick your tongue up my ass..........who knows where her ass has been......ijs.
half of the regular population will in their lives...... and that means most likely everyone on the board will or has HPV

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...hs-mostly-men/
do daty first and tuha last to be sure.