COUPLES....AND SUCH.

I was wondering if anyone else prefer to see couples as opposed to single clients?? I have inquired a few during my time on here. I find it very enjoyable...as well as seeing my regular clients. Anyone for or against it? Just curious.
It is relieving to see this - one of my playtime friends, she and I had been discussing adding a third from the profession for some time.
I was wondering if anyone else prefer to see couples as opposed to single clients?? I have inquired a few during my time on here. I find it very enjoyable...as well as seeing my regular clients. Anyone for or against it? Just curious.
Originally Posted by Kammye

I dont have a preference over one or the other...but i will see couples...I do find it very enjoyable myself....
Are you talking mms or ffm or either? What is your preference?
I heard seeing a couple is bad news. If you give to much attention to the wife the husband gets pissy, if you give to much to the husband the wife gets pissed. I'm not bi or curious, so IDK as I haven't experienced it yet.
FMF
I heard seeing a couple is bad news. If you give to much attention to the wife the husband gets pissy, if you give to much to the husband the wife gets pissed. I'm not bi or curious, so IDK as I haven't experienced it yet. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Precisely why the lady I play with in this regard is not my wife. We just prefer a third (and fourth or more, we used to swing in college). The challenge is, as we get older, making smaller group sex parties gets more difficult (family / life / work) and it hit us that seeing a provider would make that easier. Less chance of a "guys, sorry, I forgot my kid's softball practice" sort of thing.
I have seen quite a few providers with my SO and never had any issues...there have been a few that didn't quite give us the experience we were looking for but never any jealousy issues as mentioned above....I guess in a way I'm lucky that I have a SO that... nothing gets her turned on more than watching me fuck the shit out of another woman while she watches and plays with herself....and when I need a break, the two of them can go on as long as they want with each other until I'm ready to go again. Im not gonna lie, I do see some providers alone on the side but a good deal of them are ones she wants me to go see and then come home and tell her all the details about the session.
REALLY?

It is relieving to see this - one of my playtime friends, she and I had been discussing adding a third from the profession for some time. Originally Posted by texasaggie96
No preference for me....as long as they are enjoying themselves.
I have yet to experiance it lol. IDK, I say go for it. I'm already a cum slut, who knows whats next lmao
I have yet to experiance it lol. IDK, I say go for it. I'm already a cum slut, who knows whats next lmao Originally Posted by bustyamy
Jealousy means the couple was insecure going in, which can not be helped by some people. True swingers or adventurous people do not have this issue, I feel. Confidence in the power of the couple as a unit is rare.
REALLY? Originally Posted by Kammye
Yes indeed - the more bodies, the merrier.
True swingers or adventurous people do not have this issue, I feel. Confidence in the power of the couple as a unit is rare. Originally Posted by texasaggie96
Thats right, I have been with couples countless times, and for the most part they all were great...but I have been a swinger for years..there was one couple that I played with that was alot of fun, I was her birthday gift *wink*...it was a hot night...but I am bi furious....just as long as you learn the boundaries first, then you're good to go...like some women dont want you to kiss their husbands...let her lead you...then when he is about to cum..share it..with DFK...whew !! Im getting hot....
Have played these games many times without any jealousy or problems what so ever. That includes MFM, FMF, FMFM, and most recently FFMFFM with a FM observers, may have been more but a little too busy to pay that close of attention except for the players! It all is about who you play with though and how damn open minded they are. Never seen an issue that everybody did not have a great time and all end up with very freaky happy endings!