City Info!

Hello to all the Texans alike

My name is Lala Bunny and I am a provider mainly in Arizona But I am getting ready to take my first Multi-City tour In June YAAAAAY!!! I'm so excited! I have decided that Houston will be one of the cities I come have some fun in what do you think??? Well, the reason for my post is to see if anyone had any suggestions on where or what area of Houston I should stick to?? I'm trying to limit my run in with overzealous LE, bad neighborhoods nobody will come near, and well you get the picture!! Thank you in advance and I can't wait to come see your beautiful city and all it has to offer little ol'me Any info will help, so don't be shy...

Bye Now!
Lala Bunny♥
sweetkiss.lala@gmail.com

Galleria Area.. great choices of hotels, excellent shopping and fairly central.

Pull up Google maps of Houston and scroll over to 610 loop and Westheimer.. search the Houston forums about Hotel Derek... try not to stay there as it has been mixed in controversy..
Ok Cool I will look in that area What about LE in that area?
  • Trey
  • 05-31-2012, 03:38 PM
Le is everywhere babe. You can't base where you stay on how active the police are you gotta screen and hope for the best. Be smart if it don't feel right let it go.
Trey you are so right! But sometimes certain parts of cities are a bit more active in this industry where as some parts could give a rats butt! LE have been known to get creative and I want to try my best to stay out of their way lol. YES, I will be doing major screening especially in new territory. Although sometimes it can be a bit frustrating and I loose money its better to be safe than sorry right? Thank you for the advice hun
Hello,

Get a good hotel off Westhiemer near highway 59 and screen. The better the hotel and the more discrete you are the less likely you are to draw unwanted attention. The LE here loves to lure ladies set up out calls and I have it from a good source they like to talk about doubles with an buddy. So flat out avoid that would be my nugget of advice.

P411 and ECCIE are your friends here. You get a respected ECCIE Houston member to bust out a good review when you get to town and the rest will take care of itself.

Have fun on your tour,

Regards,

SH
southwest houston/galleria are great areas

If you are going o be there more than a few days....you can always check out two difft areas of town.

have fun and stay safe!
I would say the energy corridor .. anywhere on I-10 between Gessner & Eldridge.

I would avoid the galliera area. Too much traffic, too many providers and too many hotels who are watching for providers checking in.

But sometimes certain parts of cities are a bit more active .... Originally Posted by LalaBunny
It seems LE is busy around the Galleria working robberies in their parking lots.