Custom User Titles

I enjoy some of the custom user titles.
Mine is "rockstard", and it was bestowed upon me by one of the posters that I truly respect.

Anyone want to share their stories?

I noticed this one the other day:
Does it matter who I am?

It doesn't really matter who it "am" at all.... the fun part is how easy it is to figure out who it "was"....
There seems to be some presumption that there is always an effort being made to make it hard to figure out who it was. With a low barrier to entry and little reward for success, that presumption may be in error.
Jesus Keriest, I thinck you're onto something!!
I enjoy some of the custom user titles.
Mine is "rockstard", and it was bestowed upon me by one of the posters that I truly respect.

Anyone want to share their stories?

I noticed this one the other day:
Does it matter who I am?

It doesn't really matter who it "am" at all.... the fun part is how easy it is to figure out who it "was".... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Whatever you took a wild guess that first night and may or may not have been close. So love how shit changes around here all the time, one day everyone enjoys chatting and talking to you and the next hour a dick, simply amazing how adults act.

And yes I'm being polite right now
Whatever you took a edumacated guess that first night and may or may not have been close. Originally Posted by num1cusefan
FIFY

So love how shit changes around here all the time, one day everyone enjoys chatting and talking to you and the next hour a dick, simply amazing how adults act. Originally Posted by num1cusefan
Please list the adults... We don't need no fucking adults fucking things up here....
......on we goo....

Please list the adults... We don't need no fucking adults fucking things up here.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
she went utr semiretired. I hear in full retirement now
FIFY

Please list the adults... We don't need no fucking adults fucking things up here.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Did you need a second grade edumacation to figure that one out?
well i was confused by all the "new" handles having the same arguments, lol! thank goodness thats all sorted, i dont do well with change