The Dreaded 'Family Emergency'

Ladies and gents, I've been hobbying since Christ was a kid, and if I hear "I had a family emergency" one more time, I'm gonna scream. In years past, I just accepted the story and wished them well. But I'm gonna start calling bullshit on it moving forward.

It's double edged sword too. Us hobbyists gotta take our medicine, cuz God forbid you should doubt their story. That would make YOU look like an insensitive jackass. Well guess what? I'm not buying it anymore. If you wanna play games and give us the runaround, come up with something fresh. And pet emergencies are getting old too, so don't even.

I figure 10% of these claims have merit, so once out of every ten times I get swept under the rug because of these 'emergencies', I'll actually give the provider the benefit of the doubt. Other than that, sorry but I'll take my business elsewhere. I'm slowly but surely learning that despite your great ass or your superior head giving skills, the best providers are the ones who communicate, and treat the provider with a level of respect.

Happy hobbying and providing.
I think the 10% may be a bit high.... BD
If they hadn't been knocked up by that loser and given birth to their little bastards, they wouldn't have any "family emergencies".
kinda fucked up to say that about there kids and there hookers not your gf they don't owe us there personal business if they don't wanna tell you same for us
I've never used the family emergency line but I had had strep throat twice since I started hobbling and had to cancel some dates due to that.
I think the 10% may be a bit high.... BD Originally Posted by ben dover
1% might be a bit high....
10% sounds more like hi in another way.....
So..shit happens. I can understand disappointment... But all in all it is just a business transaction. If a business screws you, they get a bad name and reputation... And people move on to something better. There could be a million reasons about you why she called things off...and she was just being nice...or...there was a family emergency... Or she's just a flake. You're anger won't answer or change any of it. Your business decisions will.

Playing devils advocate... How many stories from guys have we read that said... 'I saw a cop within 5 miles of the meeting place! Bitch is LE! I bailed!'. Or... 'As I was headed to my car date it looked like the jimmie SWAT team was deployed just to nab me!'

It goes both ways. Best to take a deep breath and realize there are 2 sides to every business transaction.

On t
Lol completely understand and sympathize with the frustration. It does go both ways too though.

I have had legitimate unexpected childcare issues ruin plans a few times - I absolutely won't leave my kids with someone when I show up to drop them off and that person is drunk :/
But I like to think I do my best to avoid said situations, and if they happen smooth it over with the gentleman I have to run late, reschedule or cancel on. I try to keep everyone happy but at the end of the day, the kids come first.
I don't have kids. But men flake/cancel on me 10x more than I do on them. It really is a two-way street.
I don't have kids. But men flake/cancel on me 10x more than I do on them. It really is a two-way street. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Exactly
Maybe require a Dr note, like work/school mandates?
But men flake/cancel on me 10x more than I do on them. It really is a two-way street. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
So true!!!!!
I try to keep everyone happy but at the end of the day, the kids come first. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Very true, i so respect u for that and find that sexy as hell!!! Your sexy regardless but that def shows good character that makes u even more desirable imo.. ♡
I'm slowly but surely learning that despite your great ass or your superior head giving skills, the best providers are the ones who communicate, and treat the provider with a level of respect. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
Ain't this the truth! I wish more providers (and Johns) understood this.

That said, I would get a real kick out of a provider who came up with creative or brutally honest excuses for blowing me off. Like:

1. I'm sorry, but I've thought long and hard about it. You just aren't man enough for me, and I need to fuck a much bigger dick today.

2. I'm having a spiritual crisis, and I need to go to church.

3. I'm binge watching "Chopped", and I really need to see who wins. (And I'm also really hungry!)

4. I'd much rather sit around and wait to be abducted by aliens

5. I'm in prison, and I won't be out for a few hours (or maybe years), and this is my one phone call

6. I'm shampooing my hair.

7. I've been abducted by aliens, and is my one phone call.

8. I'm gonna blow someone better looking and richer than you, but go ahead and slide your money under the door anyway.

9. I have these horrible blisters on my cunt. I'm sure its nothing, but better safe than sorry.

10. I'm really sore, and your dick is just too big for me today.

I hear number 10 all the time!
Maybe require a Dr note, like work/school mandates? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Lol

Very true, i so respect u for that and find that sexy as hell!!! Your sexy regardless but that def shows good character that makes u even more desirable imo.. ♡ Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Well thank you hun!

Ain't this the truth! I wish more providers (and Johns) understood this.

That said, I would get a real kick out of a provider who came up with creative or brutally honest excuses for blowing me off. Like:

1. I'm sorry, but I've thought long and hard about it. You just aren't man enough for me, and I need to fuck a much bigger dick today.

2. I'm having a spiritual crisis, and I need to go to church.

3. I'm binge watching "Chopped", and I really need to see who wins. (And I'm also really hungry!)

4. I'd much rather sit around and wait to be abducted by aliens

5. I'm in prison, and I won't be out for a few hours (or maybe years), and this is my one phone call

6. I'm shampooing my hair.

7. I've been abducted by aliens, and is my one phone call.

8. I'm gonna blow someone better looking and richer than you, but go ahead and slide your money under the door anyway.

9. I have these horrible blisters on my cunt. I'm sure its nothing, but better safe than sorry.

10. I'm really sore, and your dick is just too big for me today.

I hear number 10 all the time! Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967