What if you know a provider personally

I've been checking out backpage ads for a few years and ive been into the hobby for little over a year now and recently i noticed a new girl advertising in my area, which is rare, and i clicked and its a girl i graduated with. we havent kept in touch in years, but we are facebook friends, and she was always friendly with me and i'd heard she was a closet freak type girl. i would love to meet up with her and have some fun, but is it too risky, especially with me having a SO. Should i at least shoot a text and get more info? and i did check the number and its the same number she has listed for her job, which is not hobby related. any suggestions, should i leave it alone, or try to hook up
Hey if she's HOT go fer it!!!

What could go wrong???....
I have had this happen before.she will keep it on the low because she would not want her friends and family to know . I would go see her I have had great times with the ones I knew .
Only gets awkward when you meet your sister at the door.
She was tight as hell though.
FULTON
I would never want anyone I know in my personal life as a client. Very awkward. A month or so ago I saw someone who I think lived on my street like 10 years ago. I never really knew him and wasn't even sure if it was him or not but it still made me uncomfortable.
Hi babygirl I don't live in NY anymore but can't wait to visit.I really hope to hook up someday. You are so sexy.
Hi babygirl I don't live in NY anymore but can't wait to visit.I really hope to hook up someday. You are so sexy. Originally Posted by topcat123124
Come visit and we will have fun.
Only gets awkward when you meet your sister at the door.
She was tight as hell though. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
lmfao
Just had the same experience. Someone posted some information about a young cute backpage girl. I am looking for a new weekly regular so thought I would check her out. I did my normal check as much info as I can and low and behold I know her and her family. They are customers of mine. As much as I would love to see her and whenever she would come in I would fantasize about what it would be like to be with her I elected to pass. Especially young girls I would be afraid she might tell friends and then who knows where it would go from there.

I decided to keep looking.
  • Bluee
  • 06-01-2016, 07:29 AM
I would not see someone who may end up spilling the beans, even unintentionally.
I would never want anyone I know in my personal life as a client. Very awkward. A month or so ago I saw someone who I think lived on my street like 10 years ago. I never really knew him and wasn't even sure if it was him or not but it still made me uncomfortable. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
we went to school together, have not seen each other in about 15+ years, but we went to a small school and we knew each other then. right now her ads say outcall only, and i cant host so i dont think it'll happen anytime soon if at all. im also leary because i know her brother and guy she has a couple kids with and i definitely see them on occasion. but she does look great......
I have the same dilemma. There is a provider that I went to school with. She was totally hot in school and still is. Because of being in the same position I've chosen not to meet up with her. Even though I know she'll be a good time and I was too much of s wuss in school to ask her on a date. Oh well. There's plenty more to play with.
I have had this happen before.she will keep it on the low because she would not want her friends and family to know . I would go see her I have had great times with the ones I knew . Originally Posted by topcat123124
Awful advice. First of all how do you know her family and friends don't know? How do you know that even if her family and friends don't know now they won't find out in the future.

If her family or friends do know or will know in the future then she has nothing to lose. If things go bad for her she could blackmail you or even just mention to a friend or family member because its no big deal to her.

If someone is worried at all about others finding out they should not see someone they know.
ya cucks have all ...lost yer balls

...book the fucking ...date an ram that turdcutter up ...er shitter with a smile on yer pie hole

...an if anything ever comes ...up ya pull yer goddamn cock out an ...wave it proudly sayin hey funnel this bad ...motherfucker was up ...yer ass