Where you draw the line

I was thinking of things I've heard of others doing and where my current line is....I've crossed some that I previously drew in the Sex Sand

My current list of shit I don't want to try...but ask me in a year
1. being peed on
2. being pooped on
3. peeing or pooping on another
4. slapping (personally slapping the ass doesn't really excite me but I have enjoyed a woman slapping my ass in coitus and saying," Fuck that pussy!")
5. choking a woman or being choked (I've tried it a little with a girl that liked being choked but that's too close to doing harm for me personally)
6. Having a woman fuck me with a strap on...don't really want my butthole played with, just doesn't turn me on
7. spitting on or being spit on
8. paying a guy to fuck my SO while I watch or watching a video of my SO being fucked by a dude
9. having a threesome with SO and another chick (my SO has a fantasy of doing this with a black girl but she's worried I would like it too much...What me?!)
10. fucking a blow up doll
11. fucking an animal (guy from west Texas claims sheep pussy reigns supreme)
12. Have you ever seen the movie Crash?....defenitly not for me
13. Necrophilia....there was this one provider that was really a dead fuck
14.fuck a man (I've always worried about one blackout while drinking with BRUCE...)
15. Fucking a toy..i.e. Stretch Armstrong,

What's on your list?
Ah shit...just noticed someone else started a similar thread...fewkin A
I was thinking of things I've heard of others doing and where my current line is....I've crossed some that I previously drew in the Sex Sand

My current list of shit I don't want to try...but ask me in a year
1. being peed on
2. being pooped on
3. peeing or pooping on another
4. slapping (personally slapping the ass doesn't really excite me but I have enjoyed a woman slapping my ass in coitus and saying," Fuck that pussy!")
5. choking a woman or being choked (I've tried it a little with a girl that liked being choked but that's too close to doing harm for me personally)
6. Having a woman fuck me with a strap on...don't really want my butthole played with, just doesn't turn me on
7. spitting on or being spit on
8. paying a guy to fuck my SO while I watch or watching a video of my SO being fucked by a dude
9. having a threesome with SO and another chick (my SO has a fantasy of doing this with a black girl but she's worried I would like it too much...What me?!)
10. fucking a blow up doll
11. fucking an animal (guy from west Texas claims sheep pussy reigns supreme)
12. Have you ever seen the movie Crash?....defenitly not for me
13. Necrophilia....there was this one provider that was really a dead fuck
14.fuck a man (I've always worried about one blackout while drinking with BRUCE...)
15. Fucking a toy..i.e. Stretch Armstrong,

What's on your list? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
16 Repeat a Provider who turned me me off
17. Ask a Provider a second time if no answer on my first.

your list is great- had to struggle to add.
A good number of women like 3,5, and 7 with some hair pulling mixed it. Some chicks like it rough and degrading, a lot don't. I'm pretty much down for whatever with consenting adult females except being shit on or fucked with a strap-on.
Prude

18. Stop opening every coed thread with a catchy title that ends up being some freak shit I really didn't want to read.
My 'general' to-do list looks about like that. But luckily my 'provider' list isn't nearly that long.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-31-2015, 11:03 PM
Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time.
Another thread to crack me up
Dont even understand why 1 and 2 are even a thing....
I have had clients request 1 and 2, for themselves to be 1 and 2d, and it definitely is a no.
And you don't like number 6 with a strap on, but I have several clients who very much enjoy prostate massage. But not strap on.
Great list. I agree with several of them
#19...mother/ daughter or sister/sister playing together....cant get into that whole incest thing.
I've done a mother daughter team in real life and also a pair of twins who raped me (sorta) but a M/D team in the hobby? No thank you.

Getting anything other than a woman"s finger up my ass better happen at the
Dr's office and feces and urine? Hell NO!!

Twins Perk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a mother daughter team around here a while back that had a line to see them lol there is truly a market for everything here