Do women that are constantly in the center of controversy actually make money as a result?

I've read where they like to say it but it seems to be unproven false bravado.

If it worked more women would be trying the tactic right?

I thing that over time men tend to want what they want and prefer the woman they select to not be at the center of a lot of bickering.
The Ones making money... real money... seldom post or even advertise!
Awesome!
I've read where they like to say it but it seems to be unproven false bravado. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
The False Bravado of White Knights Originally Posted by Whispers
Hmmm...
More desperate attention from desperate keyboards warriors. Another broken record thread.
More desperate attention from desperate keyboards warriors. Another broken record thread. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
At least he's not drunk spewing content from infoshare.
I hear you made lots of friends with that move.
Lol, i know what bandle you are, also I didn't info share., that was someone else. Nice try.
Actually you did, and Caroline Davenport the female mod came into the thread to tell all you ladies discussing that in coed to shut up.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15...ight=davenport
Actually i left the thread and others kept going on and on. Several people pointed out i never said anything. Please read the thread for your enjoyment.
Yes you left the thread after leaking the infoshare content.
It was a thread about SexyBooty's thread in infoshare about ATXTexMex.
She posted a thread in Questions to Staff right afterwards to have that thread closed.
How do I know what's in infoshare?
Easy you spilled it here in coed, SB posted her question and voila all leaking is there to be read.
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 09:18 AM
Yes you left the thread after leaking the infoshare content.
It was a thread about SexyBooty's thread in infoshare about ATXTexMex.
She posted a thread in Questions to Staff right afterwards to have that thread closed.
How do I know what's in infoshare?
Easy you spilled it here in coed, SB posted her question and voila all leaking is there to be read. Originally Posted by El Comegente
GET THEE BEHIND ME, BANDLE!!

How original... should we call you gfejunkie jr?
Are you going to unsuccessfully kill trolls too?
Idiot
Ya gotta love all the "Troll killers" and how effective they are.
OMG, lmfao. I never posted anything about who, what, when, whete, or site. You people assumed all that stuff. Nice try again and learn how to read.