How Do you Know - or avoid - Pimped Out Providers?

I've heard horror stories.
Guys who book on the fly ... and they show up for the appointment when he finds six girls in the apartment and a big Mongoos lookin Dude in the corner watching his every move.
He is lucky to get the gal he booked with or leave the joint alive.

Also - in a hotel - the DUDE is waiting in the hallway when you arrive ... that has to be un-nerving.

It's curious to me when I hear these stories ... how did they NOT KNOW in the beginning?

Are the pimps so good that they can post convincing ads and correspond with clients to lure them in?

I don't get it. But are there not clues?

Anxious to hear from those who KNOW ....
  • BLM69
  • 02-17-2017, 08:21 AM
Another threAD just before the weekend? Tell us about your pimps experiences? That would be more entertaining
Thanks BLM! First post to my thread!

Luv ya!

T
and by LUV ... I meant

Lost Undeniable Veneration for your punk ass

Look it up school boy ....
  • BLM69
  • 02-17-2017, 12:31 PM
and by LUV ... I meant

Lost Undeniable Veneration for your punk ass

Look it up school boy .... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I respect my elders so won't be mean to you granny, You should thanking me for responding to your ridiculous threAD's, no one else is interested as you can tell.

I'm still curious about how many pimps you've had in your long run as a provider?
... You should thanking me for responding to your ridiculous threAD's, .... Originally Posted by BLM69
BITE ME ... BLM ... or no ...wait ...don't - you do not deserve the pleasure.

If you had better english than a 3rd grader ... (you should thanking me)?

I might put more effort into the challenge .. but it's just too lame.

It's not important.

If anybody has input on this subject, it will be a thread to learn from. That is all that is important.
Not your ridiculous stupid banter, Mr. Drama Queen.
I mean it is a pretty redundant threAD. Especially from someone your age and I would hope...wisdom. And with that much wisdom...why would you even care enough to start a threAD? You knew the wolves were coming...with all that wisdom meandering around.
I mean it is a pretty redundant threAD. Especially from someone your age and I would hope...wisdom. And with that much wisdom...why would you even care enough to start a threAD? You knew the wolves were coming...with all that wisdom meandering around. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
And why would you not even care enough to have a profile or showcase that is active on ECCIE?

I call a foul on this shot.
  • L.A.
  • 02-17-2017, 02:50 PM
And why would you not even care enough to have a profile or showcase that is active on ECCIE?

I call a foul on this shot. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Don't hijack your own thread.

I asked this question at the end of the year and never got a clear cut answer. Are pimps bad?
I've heard horror stories.
Guys who book on the fly ... and they show up for the appointment when he finds six girls in the apartment and a big Mongoos lookin Dude in the corner watching his every move.
He is lucky to get the gal he booked with or leave the joint alive.

Also - in a hotel - the DUDE is waiting in the hallway when you arrive ... that has to be un-nerving.

It's curious to me when I hear these stories ... how did they NOT KNOW in the beginning?

Are the pimps so good that they can post convincing ads and correspond with clients to lure them in?

I don't get it. But are there not clues?

Anxious to hear from those who KNOW .... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I have a ton of pimp stories and it can be a scary thing just be safe and trust your senses, there are a ton of providers with pimps trust me on that one I won't mention any names but they know who they are BB25 is one!!!
  • L.A.
  • 02-17-2017, 03:42 PM
BB25 is one!!! Originally Posted by KOdallas1986
OMG..let it go dude.
OMG..let it go dude. Originally Posted by L.A.
It's the truth and I have happy hunting!!!
BB25 is one!!! Originally Posted by KOdallas1986
Lol you'd think that those two are recent divorced.
Lol you'd think that those two are recent divorced. Originally Posted by Riconice1
Good one Sir happy hunting!!!

I don't get it. But are there not clues? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
All pimps don't handle the marketing\communication. Some just provide money management, shelter, transportation, "security".