The Other Oral--Conversation

I think it's safe to say every guy on here enjoys oral and there have been many discussions about who is best at providing the service. But what about the other oral--intelligent conversation.

Last night I had the pleasure of spending some time with Amanda Stryder. The BCD was exemplary, and certainly sent me home weary, but unable to stop smiling.

But perhaps more impressive was how much I enjoyed talking with her. She's a very smart lady. Made me recall a very special visit I had with the truly legendary (and rightfully so) Wynter Stark a few years ago as Wynter was/is (I assume she' retired or very far UTR). Wynter was a voracious reader and great to talk to as well.

In any case Amanda really impressed me.
I don't have the time for it like I used to, but there is no better foreplay than a few drinks, quality tunes, and a sexy woman that can hold her own in a conversation.
That is one thing that has surprised me since I started hobbying - how much I enjoy talking with them. I would have not guessed that going in.

I had one occasion where we went a hour past the session end just talking. Probably could have gone longer, but my wife was expecting me home at a certain time. Not sure if that is typical or not. Look forward to the conversations almost as much as the action.

Reminded me how few friends I have in the RW...