Noob question- is it important/helpful to tell a first time provider about yourself?

Kind of specifically thinking about personal quirks (not kinks), like having a raging X chromosome and/or nasty ADD????

I realize most girls are smart and figure this out on their own, but would it be helpfull to know in advance??? Or is that too much sharing from the guys feminine side???
I honestly like it when a guy sends me an email requesting an appt and tells me a little bit about himself.

For instance - He's a 50something computer guy, 6'0 250lbs who loves sensual kissing and oral.

Not too much, not invading privacy but kind of a little mini bio just so I know what kind of guy he is. Of course, I do not require a description, bio or any of that, but a few lines always makes me feel a little more comfortable going into a session.
I do not think its necessary to say anything personal about yourself unless you just want to.. or feel comfortable with her during or after the session, giving up personal info can come back to haunt you or bite you in the arse
I like knowing about the gentleman's personality... which helps to know if we are compatible....
I honestly like it when a guy sends me an email requesting an appt and tells me a little bit about himself.

For instance - He's a 50something computer guy, 6'0 250lbs who loves sensual kissing and oral.

Not too much, not invading privacy but kind of a little mini bio just so I know what kind of guy he is. Of course, I do not require a description, bio or any of that, but a few lines always makes me feel a little more comfortable going into a session. Originally Posted by JamieYoung

i think jamie's suggestion is good, and does not involve invading anyone's privacy
I like knowing about the gentleman's personality... which helps to know if we are compatible.... Originally Posted by lovely76
I can certainly vouch that Anna and I are compatible

She promptly phoned me after my P411 request, in which I gave her a very polite greeting and a brief description of myself. Anna is one very sweet, professional lady. Now if I could figure out a way to get back to Austin from Iraq.....
When I was over 300lbs I would always tell the ladies when I sent the session request... I felt more comfortable with them knowing in advance where they could politely decline if they wanted to.

LF
i always like to let the lady know ,one of my balls hang slightly lower than the other two
LMAO @ knotty man!

Actually, Ladies Fan makes a good point. How many of you obese guys feel you have to inform the providers that they'll have to use equipment to get at your apple's stem?

I'm kinda close to that range, but thankfully, I'm not morbidly obese. I can still buy my clothes in a regular store. However, I do know that there are lots of us on ECCIE who are. And I've heard from the ladies that there are even more of you who are members of the fold who won't fess up. Maybe we ought to post OUR photos on a showcase so the providers know exactly how much belly they're going to have to burrow past to get to deliver the BBBJ. I've heard the discussions from the providers. No biggie as far as I'm concerned.

Ain't nothing to be ashamed of! Some of us love pussy. Some of us love Hostess Twinkies! Some of us love BOTH. Some of us just can't stem the tide of andropause. Fact is, if i was the Greek God I used to be, I'd still be chasing P4P ladies. Would you?

What do you tell the ladies, if anything?

That begs yet another question: When hobbyists show up at the door and the provider isn't anywhere near the kind of size, shape and attractiveness as advertised, a lot of hobbyists go into a freaking rage. What happens, ladies, when you're expecting an average size American at your incall and Fat Bastard walks in with a turkey leg hanging out of his mouth?

I've never been turned away at the door. Have any of you? I use the word, "cuddly." Of course, I can see my feet and dick. (if the light's right!) Can you?

Ladies, please weigh in on this. You guys are willing to hold your breath and stick your heads where nobody dare go just to make a buck, and maybe a recommendation list.

Maybe the point is that the providers -- even though their livelihoods depend on it -- have a much higher gag factor (figuratively and literally) when it comes to ROB hobbyists than we do.

DISCUSS AT WILL.

Of course, any random attacks, personal denigration and outbursts of ignorant bloviation will prove your inability to speak honestly and affirm your culpability in this ridiculous doublestandard. (Yeah, I know, money makes the world go down ... and I DID see "The Magic Christian." )

Love and kisses,

Yssup Rider
Large enough to wear BIG BOY pants. Small enough NOT to wear an extend-a-belt on the airplane!
Thanks for the replies, especially from the ladies. I certainly wouldn't divulge any deep dark secrets, like the secret family recipe for baked beans.

Example: I'm A.D.D. as Hell, the mind just wanders sometimes... Usually it's not a problem (actually it's kinda fun to see where it leads me sometimes ), but it's generally music related. So an iPod on shuffle playing really cool songs turned out to be a bit of a distraction... "Hey, who's singing this song?" - "Whoa, who did a Hall & Oates remake? And why??" - "Oh shit, yeah, naked girl doing fun things!!"...... So, music that is kind of "boring" (for lack of a better word) would probably be preferred.

Better to explain myself a little bit so she doesn't think I hate the music she's listening to and not having a good time? **OR** Just ask for a change in music, no explanation needed?

i always like to let the lady know ,one of my balls hang slightly lower than the other two Originally Posted by knotty man
One of my legs is shorter than the other, and both-a my feets too long. Of course now right along with 'em, I got no natural rhythm.
One of my legs is shorter than the other, and both-a my feets too long. Of course now right along with 'em, I got no natural rhythm. Originally Posted by NastyCanasta
But I go dancin' every night
Hopin' one day I might get it right
I'm a dancin' fool, I'm a
Dancin' fool

(I may be totally wrong but I'm a ...)

A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!

Welcome to ECCIE, ST. ALFONSO!
Not a damn thing.

I am paying you to fuck or suck me. This is not match.com. Most providers don't use accurate pics anyway.

What is funny is that a hobbyist wants to report what a hooker is telling him. If she does not want obese clients seeing her, she should post it. Not be ridiculous and have a pussy ass hobbyist to post for her.

Any hobbyist who will come on this board and speak for providers should truly check themselves. Regardless of where you fall on the weight scale, you are a john and pretty damn unlikely they enjoy fucking you either. If they are talking about other johns to you, they are most likely talking to other johns about YOU......

sixx
@knotty man - Never mind hanging lower. You might want to let the lady know that you have 3 balls!!
you noticed that huh!