Erogenous Zones. Where's yours?

Where are your erogenous zones and what do you like to have done to them? I'm sure there are going to be a lot of different answers!!!

Happy Saturday!
Elisabeth
My Neck, Breathing, kissing, licking and Breathing again
I know this is gross to many women, but I love a tongue in and around my ear.
Not gross at all. I wrote a blog topic on it several months back!!!

http://nottheusualone.com/whisperings/the-ear-erotic
i love that spot on the back of my lower neck... its a major turn on when u feel him (or her) lightly breathe on that spot... slowly kiss on it ever so lightly... and then lick above and below it.. not many men pay attention to that spot.. but the ones that find it... wooo!!!! Fasten seatbelt!
Does between my ears count? Not the massive void, but the two or three brain cells that have survived.
Have to say my neck makes me go crazy!!!!!!!lol
Like I said in an earlier post... a tiny spot between my neck and shoulder. Licked, kissed and especially biting.

The one spot on me that is most ignored (BIG FAT HINT) is kisses on my ribcage...close and far to/from everything else

And another is the touchin and carressing to my curves...ive got lots...

Shit lets just say my whole body LOL
Like I said in an earlier post... a tiny spot between my neck and shoulder. Licked, kissed and especially biting.

The one spot on me that is most ignored (BIG FAT HINT) is kisses on my ribcage...close and far to/from everything else

And another is the touchin and carressing to my curves...ive got lots...

Shit lets just say my whole body LOL Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts

<taking notes>
You are all too tempting lacy!
I know this is gross to many women, but I love a tongue in and around my ear. Originally Posted by budrn
I asked for this once and you'd of thought I asked for BB or BB Greek!
I love to kiss and lick all around her, neck, nipples lower belly in and around her belly button, of course a big DATY fan. I guess in general body worship, ears, neck most of her face hell even a closed eye is nice to give soft kisses to. If I really have time and energy arms, elbows, hands thighs are nice, but for some reason feet are great to rub, but not just not ino kissing or licking someones feet. I even went for an arm pit once and it was clean but tasted like baby powder, I tried to just hide the look on my face and move on. I love to go soft as a breath of air, up to a little rough, but not too painfull.
ON me, if I have facial-hair play with it, if not shower me with kisses. I love the neck and ears played with. A few kisses down my chest are nice, a little nipple play (also lets me feel how you like it as well). BJ's are great, that's kind of a given, but also mix in a few kisses to my thighs to tease as well. Don't get me wrong I like BJ's, but if I am with a provider, I'd just as soon have that as fore-play to get me hard. Suck a testacle into your mouth 'gently' then move on to that area below my scrotum, love some prostrate play if your into it. ... Damn, if only ...
Gonna have to keep up with this page.
My STARFISH...lol...yeah right

...laying on my stomach, kisses behind the left ear and down the side of my neck...
My STARFISH...lol...yeah right

...laying on my stomach, kisses behind the left ear and down the side of my neck...
Originally Posted by berkleigh

You have a starfish down the left side of your neck?
Girl EVERYWHERE! I'm so sensitive...