Any good amp locations south?

• Xani
  • 02-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Anyone know of good reliable locations south? Also wondering if there are any places where full service is an option?
Anyone know of good reliable locations south? Also wondering if there are any places where full service is an option? Originally Posted by Xani
Helena's is the only FS option south of Lady Bird lake, AFAIK.

For FBSMs, I have personally been to the following. All multiple times:
Relax Message (Wm Cannon/So. Congress): okay massage, L1, last couple of times service was pretty poor. NE over clothes.

King Massage (Manchaca/Stassney): massage part was meh, but teasing and L1 finish was quite good. NE under clothes, SE over clothes (YMMV).

Seoul Spa (Manchaca/Wm Cannon): very good massage, ok L1 ending. NE under clothes, SE over clothes (YMMV).

All are staffed by late 30s to early 50s gals. When I really need a therapeutic massage after lifting session I go to Seoul or a legit/L0 place.

Other, non-AMP, FBSM providers in the south that I have used:
Meadow Love and Miss Valentina, a bit pricey ($$, sometimes runs specials) but great rubs and awesome L2 finishes.

Ms. Christine is an exotic Ethiopian/French mix that offers FBSM L1 out of her apartment on South 1st, she is close in price to an AMP when you factor house fee + tip. Great massage, very good L1.

Sweet Kimberly: good massage but she is not attractive AT ALL and is a BBW. It was hard to finish with her without closing my eyes.

Healing Touch (Jeung?): Asian doing massage out of her apartment. Actually very good therapeutic deep tissue. She gave me L1s the 2 times I saw her... but I must have done something wrong and violated one of her many unwritten rules as she banned me. She advertises in the Austin Chronicle.

HTH
  • Xani
  • 02-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Wow, thanks for the info!
She also banned me, and I have no idea why.
Probably a crazy asian woman!
There is another FS option south, not mentioned - the "Little yellow house" on S 1st, south of Ben White. Don't see many reviews on this place and what you find is mixed.
I heard that place by the airport offers lots of fun. Its technically South of the river.
There is another FS option south, not mentioned - the "Little yellow house" on S 1st, south of Ben White. Don't see many reviews on this place and what you find is mixed. Originally Posted by South Nice Guy
Been there recently and posted a review. They offer more than the usual down south AMPs, but not great lookers.
Greystone and Vivian, is a little South. Amp by Red lobster. Not sure how South u want.
Been there recently and posted a review. They offer more than the usual down south AMPs, but not great lookers. Originally Posted by EagleEye

I saw your review. It's one of those "mixed" reviews I mentioned.

Thanks for the review, BTW. I think more information is a good thing. Information is power.

]Not sure how South u want. Originally Posted by T063076

While I'm not the OP, I read "south" as south of the river - or possibly downtown and south, either of which would preclude the places you mention.
that's NOT south at all.
wondering what you consider north austin?
The location is on South mopac. Please advise the city to update their singage
RS Foot massage and Thipthara on oak hills, if ur looking southwest. Similar to king and Seoul.
The location is on South mopac. Please advise the city to update their singage Originally Posted by T063076
I’m not sure what’s going on with addresses lately. I’ve recently noticed that some addresses will show north or south based on whether they are on the northbound or southbound frontage rd, while the addresses next door will show north or south based on north or south of the river??? Either way would work just fine if it was just kept consistent, but that seems to be out the window, causing a lot of confusion
Don’t forget about Lotus on Stassney and S 1st. Similar to the others but better looking, younger girls. Sucks walking up and down those stairs in full view of everyone though.