Degradation play during a session

I'm curious on others thoughts here, especially other providers. I have a hard time finding providers who are comfortable with degradation fetish play. I know, I know, que the I got enough of that from my ex wife stories. Lol
I think if I did a better job planning ahead, maybe I'd have slightly better results. But we all know that spoils spur of the moment fun. And the results are difficult either way.
I've told girls nothing is off limits. They can call me anything or day anything they want. Even with inquiries of have they ever fucked anyone they are angry with or didn't like etc etc. I guess I could write a script here for the ones willing but again it's the interaction that is part of the stimulating.
Same holds true if I ask if they have ever been called names while fucking. Or does it ever turn you on if someone calls you names or talks about what you do.
It seems there a higher participation rate for choking than name calling. Lol. Other minds of experience, any input?
Holy moly my 1st wife did that all the time. Probably would've been cheaper if I'd hired it done. LOL

Good Idea Rooter.
Renting is always cheaper than buying
lol yall silly boys!!

I like talking dirty and even talking about what I would do to someone or have done to someone during my "real life" play!!!

As for humilating or degrading a gent during play...I can do it a little...but I think I am too "nice" to be "too" mean lol
lol yall silly boys!!

I like talking dirty and even talking about what I would do to someone or have done to someone during my "real life" play!!!

As for humilating or degrading a gent during play...I can do it a little...but I think I am too "nice" to be "too" mean lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Agreed, you are too nice to be mean, and that's not a bad thing! Some mixed into the dirty talk can be fun. The same for me too, I never want to be mean. But pushing beyond the norm can br fun too.