google wallet payments

New to this..hopefully someone can
explain how it works ,.bank acct needed??
I would assume it's probably similar to PayPal / Apple Pay, etc.

Ie, you probably need a bank account if you want to transfer money to yourself but can likely get away with not linking your account if you want to leave money in your Google Wallet account and pay with that (PayPal allows you to do this).
Creating an electronic 'paper trail' of illegal activities - what could possible go wrong?
You can order the wallet card, it spends like any other debit card, but it will no longer be of service after June 30th. So you still have to find another method. I used it for years and it had always worked perfectly for me. I'm sad to see it go.
You can order the wallet card, it spends like any other debit card, but it will no longer be of service after June 30th. So you still have to find another method. I used it for years and it had always worked perfectly for me. I'm sad to see it go. Originally Posted by Syrene
Ahh ok got it
So ill have to figure something else out cause no need for it now;/
Pay cash. Always. Using plastic is incredibly dumb for everyone involved.
Pay cash. Always. Using plastic is incredibly dumb for everyone involved. Originally Posted by blowpop
Sorry, I have to agree with this. Cold, hard, greenbacks in my hand have always just felt so riiiight. Lols.

Cash is easy, untraceable, irrefutable. Why fix it if it a'int broke?
Cash is King.

Figure out how to bring out cash money while hiding the withdrawal . Money laundering: That's the hurdle on both sides of the PFP transaction.
Cash is King.

Figure out how to bring out cash money while hiding the withdrawal . Money laundering: That's the hurdle on both sides of the PFP transaction. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Unless you are spending (as hobbyist) something like $20k a month or making (as provider) similar, it shouldn't be an issue, lols.
I like to give you whores straight up cash.

My own studies suggest, It's sticks better to your cum covered face when I'm done.
I like to give you whores straight up cash.

My own studies suggest, It's sticks better to your cum covered face when I'm done. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Too bad id never let you or anyone else shoot their boys on my face!!
Too bad id never let you or anyone else shoot their boys on my face!! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
With his attitude, I don't see how any self respecting lady would let him do anything to them......
^^^^^^ bwahahaha!!!!!

Cash is easy, untraceable, irrefutable. Why fix it if it a'int broke? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Untraceable? Are you sure about that?
^^^^^^ bwahahaha!!!!! Originally Posted by Kammye
Just callin' ' em like I see 'em.