Makeup on your provider or no

I love makeup...and you will probably never catch me in a session without it unless you request it first...

I feel like I look different without makeup .....and so that's why I'm always wearing it...

What are your thoughts on your provider wearing makeup or Not? I think I even have a couple pictures I can post to show the difference in what I see lol.

No makeup

Makeup
Seriously, why do you think you need it? My preference has always been the "natural beauty" look. As little makeup as you feel absolutely necessary. The female form has a natural beauty. My favorite look would be fresh out of the shower, comb out your hair (just barely dry) and as little makeup as possible. From the pictures above, I would choose "no makeup" all day long.
Smokey eyes are always hot to me. And when you can see mascara run from working it so hard. Those are my favorites.
I had a guy about a year ago.... schedule an incall appt...i was coming from South Dallas...and forgot my makeup bag...i let him know this ahead of time....because if he's expecting the made up woman in the pictures on my profile....he is going to be disappointed....

This guy...lets just call him that...got to my door and the first thing he said was "you don't look like your pictures" now this was upsetting to me because I already warned the guy I didn't have any makeup so my face might look a little different...

I just prefer my face with makeup...i try to enhance the features that are there already...thats the purpose of makeup...to enhance your features
I'll have makeup all over him. I give freak nasty sloppy bjs not pretty bjs
wow!
i absolutely love that 1st pic!!
I'll have makeup all over him. I give freak nasty sloppy bjs not pretty bjs Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Girl I'm a mess by the time it's over with...eyes watery..mascara running...i pretty much have to re do my makeup after I give a blowjob..
I love a beautiful woman dolled up, but nothing trumps natural beauty
Little to no make up seems to be my oreference with most women.
If the mascara aint running,you aint doin it right/....lol

Seriously,you are pretty either way Miss A!

I wear light foundation/powder and eye makeup...not too much though...just enough to hide my "old lady face blemishes"...lol
I rather see providers without it.
I like it very light. But black tears are fun too. Lol
As long as I have the ability to get all of it cleaned off of me afterward... I love makeup on the lady.
I like makeup on a provider. Not the whorish caked on makeup where if you do not wear it, you would look like a totally different person, but as the OP says, enough to really enhance her facial features. Plus, I like the fact that after some hot passionate sex, the makeup is smeared and running and her hair has the "just been fucked" look.
Pics with little to no makeup-

Made up-

I’ve seen a number of clients who requested minimal makeup. I get compliments with both looks.. Personally I don’t like to overdo my makeup.. I try to still look like the same person before I put the makeup on LOL