credits for posting reviews

• Samso
  • 09-15-2018, 05:26 AM
I have sent PMs 2 times to all moderators for review credits. So far, nothing happened. Am I doing anything wrong?
I don't know this for certain but I am pretty sure this site operates by volunteers and has very few paid employees. Review credit can take a little time or the review did not have all the required information. Mocha is pretty good about letting you know about that. However if you visited a spa and received no extras, there is no credit to be given since nothing happened.

I feel it is especially important to post a no extra review so another monger doesn't waste their money even if you don't get credit. It helps the community.

I don't know all the rules & requirements. But here is how I look at it. I give what I can and get what I get. I try not to sweat the small things. My objective it to help the overall community by sharing my experiences so another monger can benefit regardless of the outcome of my visit.

On your Spa8 review, you might want to provide the general location and phone number and ask for it to be added. I believe it is a requirement.
Yeah I’d recommend double checking that your encounter meets all the requirements. That happened to me recently because of that. And as GYN stated, I’m pretty sure the mods are volunteers and human too. Oversights happen. But while we are on the subject. Shoutout to all the mods who help maintain the site. Thanks
+1 on that SHOUTOUT!!!!
I have sent PMs 2 times to all moderators for review credits. So far, nothing happened. Am I doing anything wrong? Originally Posted by Samso
The report I posted yesterday was approved today. All my reports since the blackout have been approved in less than 36 hrs. Great job, Mods!
It took mine about a week to get approval.
I'm at about a half week on mine so.. trying not to complain and recognize that these guys have a lot on their plates.
I'm at about the week mark as well and yet no responses either. I guess to many mongers at it.