Nothing beats a…

Nothing beats a good bbbjtcnqns by a gorgeous cock sucking EXTREMIST
That sounds good
Yes maam
Not sure I know exactly where to find that anymore.
Not sure I know exactly where to find that anymore. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
I’ve thought about adding that to my hobby alphabet soup.

I’ve done it a couple of times accidentally…

It’s easy to get carried away when you’re completely caught up in the moment.
Not sure I know exactly where to find that anymore. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
You’re welcome!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2800123
I’ve thought about adding that to my hobby alphabet soup.

I’ve done it a couple of times accidentally…

It’s easy to get carried away when you’re completely caught up in the moment. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Feel free to get caught up in the moment Ginger! 😜
Feel free to get caught up in the moment Ginger! 😜 Originally Posted by BigLittleGuy
Haha!!! Duly noted for round two!!
Nothing beats a good bbbjtcnqns by a gorgeous cock sucking EXTREMIST Originally Posted by MJewel
Agreed but that's all I'm into and that rate is a big chunk of change for just oral lol
Nothing beats a good bbbjtcnqns by a gorgeous cock sucking EXTREMIST Originally Posted by MJewel
I agree ! I have seen you in action and its so so so sexy , you are definitely a pro . Some providers may have some completion with a exotic sexy goddess with these skills
  • BK
  • 09-03-2021, 11:41 AM
Best thing ever when you find that you stick with it and reward it.
Done with great skill, enthusiasm, lots of eye contact and to total completion -- and sometimes a just bit beyond -- it can be the kind of rare skill that is worth paying a significant premium for, imho.
  • kman
  • 09-05-2021, 03:08 PM
Absolutely
OP are you speaking from experience? Or was you mocking one of the members?
OP are you speaking from experience? Or was you mocking one of the members? Originally Posted by Baconman

Me think she was mocking one of the members.