What's your favorite position for FS?

I've seen quite a few reviews that have reported that doggie is the lady's favorite position is doggie for FS. I've got to admit that it's mine. But it makes me wonder if this is the most favored position or if I'm just dreaming.

So, ladies and gentlemen, let us all know what position you prefer for whatever reason.

I'll start - my favorite is, as I said, doggie. I like it best because I love the view, enjoy holding on to a lady's hips, and it gives me nice, direct access to the target, whichever one it is...heeheehee.
Well, I have to agree with you JustaGuyinMS...doggie is my favorite too . Like you said, it gives us guys a better direct hit at the target with better stability (ex: we are standing on out feet or standing on our knees ) . That is my all-time but I also like cowgirl or reverse cowgirl . I kinds like it when she is in control too . Although I can't complain about any positions...I like them all . :d
RCG, you get the great view and can grab her butt and not have to stand up or kneel. If she can do ARCG it's even better, and you can still change targets.LOL
well jag you know by now that my favorite is doggie while slapping that ass
Well Gloria..with that statement....I believe you have made want to meet you more now than before...and I was was wanting to meet you bad before . ! All I have to say is WOW !!!
i love CG or doggy definitely. i like to rock the boat or have it really deep
well saintsfan come spank this ass hun
Gloria, I would love too . You are a very sexy woman !
Belinda, you are very gorgeous too . Now, ya'll would be a great combo for any man's dream .
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm doggy!!! Just be sure and spank my ass & pull my hair.....and don't forget to call me your "dirty little slut"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok Dallas ! I promise, if I get the true pleasure of being with you...then your wish is my command !!! LOL...
tease me/tease me/tease me.....just be sure & please me babe......how bout a triple date with me,you,and the 2 sexy ladies above????!!!!
I dont believe saints fan would make it thru half of it. neither would any other man. but we'd die with a smile.
You got that right, bodyofagodbuda...haha ! But I'd sure give it a try and last as long as I could !

Dallas...you are making me want you more and more . I can't wait until you arrive in the hub city (Hattiesburg) ! You, Gloria, and Belinda ! Ummm ummm ! What a lovely 3 piece special . Hey, can we throw Roxxane into the mix as well ? !
wooo a 5some never had that before and think it would be a blast.if you can handle it baby lets do it.
Fan - be careful, I've seen each of these ladies, and together they'd kill you! Hmmm, might be a good way to go...heeheehee!