Quantity? or Quality??

I saw this posting on another site and thought it would be a good topic for discussion here. It brings up a few good points and wondered what you're thoughts on this were?

http://www.tophatreviews.com/forums/...%27s+real+cost
Quality.

'nuff said.

Cheers,

bcg
  • MrGiz
  • 03-28-2010, 08:12 AM
Ideally.... I would prefer to be the only appointment of the day for a girl.... but unless I'm going to spend big bucks on multiple hours.... that's totally unrealistic to expect! Two , maybe three appointments a day is probably the best compromise.... given the fact that these girls are not solidly booked every day, like many guys think.

What I definitely DO NOT want , is the revolving door type of girl.... guys lined up back to back to back , all day long! I want a girl to be totally clean and fresh.... not burned out.... but ready and willing to give me her best effort! That's about it....

Giz
I want both quantity and quality - lots and lots of quality providers! LOL But that's not the intent of the thread. And the way the thread was written, 1 to 2 guys/day and GFE vs revolving door to save little or no dollars, I don't think anyone would choose quantity.

The real question becomes 'what is quality?'. Guys make that decision every time they schedule an appointment by weighing their own idea of quality, reputation of/experience with the provider and the cost. High dollar hotties, multiple hours only, etc., may limit the playing field but will not insure you'll be the only guy to see a provider in a day.
I strive to provide quality, so I'm not looking for quantity. I take time preparing for an appointment and do not want to be rushed through an appointment to rush for the next one. Yes, this limits the number of appointments I can make, but it is worth it. I want my clients enjoy the undivided attention I give during their time with me.