out of the ordinary fantasies????

This is for the ladies & gents...

So I know everybody has a "unique" fantasy...Do you have a fantasy that is "out of the ordinary"????....whats yours???

heres mine--maybe at my next gbang...lol!

Bukkake

We have the Japanese to thank for this term, which refers to several men masturbating and ejaculating on a single woman. The number of men can vary , the object being to get as much ejaculate on the woman’s body as possible.
dallas, i can agree with you there but i have this sexual fantasy about being on a round revolving bed and having a hundred guys masturbating all over me but im not allowed to touch them lol.
Damn, Dallas. Just let me know when and where, I will certainly contribute my fair share!
  • Bliss
  • 04-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Okay, here's mine...I would love a threesome with a man and a very passable, fully functional tranny. I've actually tried to make this fantasy a reality a few times, but the ones I like aren't interested in couples, they just want the men.

Don't judge me. lol.
oh bliss i dont judge you. i have always been fascinated in hermaprodites and transgenders as well. went to hawaii where there is this bar called fusions (gay bar with some of the most stunning transgenders i have ever seen) and had to ask one if i could see her parts. needless to say ever since then i have been highly curious...
lol--Bliss I would NEVER judge you...that is my fantasy too!

Sandpro---sounds like a good plan babe!

Belinda---lets go to Collettes...bet you could make that big round bed revlove!!!
Okay, here's mine...I would love a threesome with a man and a very passable, fully functional tranny. I've actually tried to make this fantasy a reality a few times, but the ones I like aren't interested in couples, they just want the men.

Don't judge me. lol. Originally Posted by Bliss
Well my dear, my fantasy would be you, Dallas and Belinda but I'm not sure I'd survive that encounter. We've talked about this in the past and you know my reservations about survival on that.........LOL.....
Don't judge me. lol. Originally Posted by Bliss
I'll stop judging you when you stop laughing at me.

Dallas, does it have to be just one fantasy? When it comes to sex I'm like a kid in a candy store.

This can't be the Bucket List so is it the Fucket List?
  • Bliss
  • 04-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Well my dear, my fantasy would be you, Dallas and Belinda but I'm not sure I'd survive that encounter. We've talked about this in the past and you know my reservations about survival on that.........LOL..... Originally Posted by beetle
Ahhhh....But what a way to go!
Ditto!! Ya get one life so live it well!! lol!!

babee you are on my fuc*it list!!!
Damn, I'll have to think more about this question. I guess I've been lucky - every fantasy I've thought up I've been able to live at least once, thanks mostly to you Lovely Ladies. I'm sure there are more that would turn me on, I've just got to think a bit more.
wow thats always been a fantasy of mine: to give a GB/bukkake.. but the thing is Its very hard to find a friend who is willing to tag along, prob be too uncomfortable, But if get a bunch of guys together and need an extra cock, let me know!!