Coast Meet and Greet Date Set

A location will soon be selected, but we have a date that works for us planners, which I think is important.

If you're interested in attending, PM me. If you're well known (lady or gentleman), you'll get the information. If you're a newbie or not well known, you'll need to be screened - meaning I'd prefer to have a well known lady say that you (male or female) are OK.

As with the past M&Gs, dress is business casual (jeans and collared shirts are OK) for guys and nothing too provocative for the ladies. This is a social meeting, so no business is to be conducted and everyone must be on good behavior.

OK, all that BS out of the way - these things are a great way to meet folks who are active on the board, enjoy the company of old friends, and meet new friends.

PM me if you're interested in attending.

Mike
wooohooo cant wait!!!

ladies--who wants to go on a shopping trip????lol
Sign me up! Looking forward to it!
Looking forward to meeting up with you guys + gals there ! I am hoping to make it XOX
It would be nice to meet you as well. We really are a nice, friendly group of folks!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed
getting closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
i for one was telling JAG that i was REALLY excited about meeting tat for the first time finally. she is so HOT HOT HOT!
Aww thanks everyone I look 2 meet you all too !
Can't wait to see y'all again....had a blast at the last one
Has a location been set yet?
I am looking forward to seeing all of my 'new friends' and meeting some new ones...
A location will soon be selected, but we have a date that works for us planners, which I think is important.

If you're interested in attending, PM me. If you're well known (lady or gentleman), you'll get the information. If you're a newbie or not well known, you'll need to be screened - meaning I'd prefer to have a well known lady say that you (male or female) are OK.

As with the past M&Gs, dress is business casual (jeans and collared shirts are OK) for guys and nothing too provocative for the ladies. This is a social meeting, so no business is to be conducted and everyone must be on good behavior.

OK, all that BS out of the way - these things are a great way to meet folks who are active on the board, enjoy the company of old friends, and meet new friends.

PM me if you're interested in attending.

Mike Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Lilith. Didn't you say you had something else to do that night? LOL
or did you mean "someone"????lol
Looking forward to meeting up with you guys + gals there ! I am hoping to make it XOX Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha

Cum Hell or High Water, I'm going too make damn sure I am there too see this Hottie!
giggle....

now Dallas why would you say that with all the gorgeous people that are going to be in one place...........smooch

or did you mean "someone"????lol Originally Posted by DallasRain