MY 5000TH POST THE NEVER ENDING TOP TEN

Ok just post your top ten about anything at all but it has to be the good and the bad and the ugly. Just pick a subject and do a top ten list that includes the best and worst of it.

I'll kick it off.

Up in the clouds. A top ten list from a guy thats 6'7"

1. Tall is good at a sporting event when you have to look over a crowd.
2. Tall bad because you can't find fucking clothes to fit.
3. Tall is good because I have size 14 1/2 shoe size ( you know the rest)
4. Tall is bad becuse in missionary the gal has your chest in her face
5. Tall is good because you always noticed in a room.
6. Tall is bad because you have to listen to "how's the weather up there"
7. Tall is good because her ass is never higher than your johnson.
8. Tall is bad because I'm tired of having the dash eat my legs all the time
9. Tall is good because I get to look down and see beautiful breasts all the time.
10. Finally tall is bad because sometimes it's just too hard to hide.
mijo's Top TEN Best females (worst list coming soon! by experience, not by name):
(listed below in no order is the BEST/reason listed next to the name):

1. Best PUSSY/feel/fit for mijo (TheresaLovE)
2. Best Threesome (NickyVixenn&GabriellaSantos)
3. Best HeartPounder (Victoria Jolie)
4. Best Redhead (Sydney4U)
5. Best Fellatio (London Rayne)
6. Best FuckBuddy (Lana Love/MR)
7. Best Newbie (AmberBlueEyes)
8. Kinkyiest 3/4-some (Ms.Athena/DallasRain/Lynda)
9. Top SweetHeart (MRod)
10. Overall BEST&Best THAI (AsianJJ)**she kicked everyone's ass (on MY list)...

**there are many beautiful fems, however the above Top TEN is based on looks #1, chemistry, TCB/BCD, and the intangible. Just as I'm sure I'm not on the Top TEN of the fems listed above per se. This is MY list.
In the dark. A top ten list from a guy who's hearing impaired.

1. Hearing impaired is good when someone is annoying I can't hear them.
2. Hearing impaired is bad when she says "fuck me harder" I can't hear it.
3. Hearing impaired is good when I don't want to do something I just say "I can't hear you."
4. Hearing impaired is bad when they have a two call system I can't hear the directions.
5. Hearing impaired is good when I want them to be loud they are really loud.
6. Hearing impaired is bad if I blindfold and tie myself to a chinup bar I can't hear my date come in. (this can be good and bad depending on how it turns out lol)
7. Hearing impaired is good when I want to sleep it doesn't matter how loud it is.
8. Hearing impaired is bad when I'm asked by crs "how are you today" and I say "no I got it thank you"
9. Hearing impaired is good when I see the look on one's face to #8 scenario.
10. Hearing impaired is bad when I'm daty'ing and she tells me how she likes it I can't hear it. (I'm sure that on more than one occasion a chick has said to herself "wtf is with this deaf mfkr" lol)
Burk congrats on your 5000!

SL’S TOP 10 You Know Your Ugly When
1) You know you’re ugly when if after an accident the ambulance takes you to an animal clinic.
2) You know you’re ugly when you pay a hooker but still have to beg to have sex.
3) You know you’re ugly when people at Walmart ask if they can take your picture.
4) You know you’re ugly when you have Olympic sex, every four years.
5) You know you’re ugly when kids go out at Halloween looking like you.
6) You know you’re ugly when you walk up to the makeup counter at the mall, and the girls says “Holly Shit!”
7) you have to put a bag on your head to get your dog to hump your leg! someone reaches down to pet your cat, but its actually the hair on your legs.
8) You know you’re ugly when you had to put a bag on your head and one on the dog so he would hump your leg.
9) You know you’re ugly when you have scared a blind person without ever making a sound.
10) You know you’re ugly when you were born your parents named you “shit Happens”.

Thanks Still only took me about 42 years.

Thanks Still only took me about 42 years. Originally Posted by burkalini
Slow and steady wins the race!
Now how did I mess up my list... DAMN IT!

SL’S TOP 10 You Know Your Ugly When
1) You know you’re ugly when if after an accident the ambulance takes you to an animal clinic.
2) You know you’re ugly when you pay a hooker but still have to beg to have sex.
3) You know you’re ugly when people at Walmart ask if they can take your picture.
4) You know you’re ugly when you have Olympic sex, every four years.
5) You know you’re ugly when kids go out at Halloween looking like you.
6) You know you’re ugly when you walk up to the makeup counter at the mall, and the girls says “Holly Shit!”
7) You know you are ugly when someone reaches down to pet your cat, but its actually the hair on your legs.
8) You know you’re ugly when you had to put a bag on your head and one on the dog so he would hump your leg.
9) You know you’re ugly when you have scared a blind person without ever making a sound.
10) You know you’re ugly when you were born your parents named you “Shit Happens”.
Bojulay's top ten reasons you should vote for Obama.

Ok just post your top ten about anything at all but it has to be the good and the bad and the ugly. Just pick a subject and do a top ten list that includes the best and worst of it.

I'll kick it off.

Up in the clouds. A top ten list from a guy thats 6'7"

1. Tall is good at a sporting event when you have to look over a crowd.
2. Tall bad because you can't find fucking clothes to fit.
3. Tall is good because I have size 14 1/2 shoe size ( you know the rest)
4. Tall is bad becuse in missionary the gal has your chest in her face
5. Tall is good because you always noticed in a room.
6. Tall is bad because you have to listen to "how's the weather up there"
7. Tall is good because her ass is never higher than your johnson.
8. Tall is bad because I'm tired of having the dash eat my legs all the time
9. Tall is good because I get to look down and see beautiful breasts all the time.
10. Finally tall is bad because sometimes it's just too hard to hide. Originally Posted by burkalini
Congrats Burk, have truly enjoyed your posts over the last year that I have been on the board. Usually informative and almost always entertaining. Look forward to the next 5000!!
Burk is an attention whore.
I haven't had these problems in many years but here's a top ten for ya lol

Top ten reasons I didn't call or try to see a provider a second time......

1. You didn't grandfather my rates and/or you wanted to increase it the second time we met.

2. You cockblocked me or didn't respond on a reference check, while at the same time twatswatting your fellow provider.

3. You were either not good or average performance wise. Nothing that stood out as one of your specialties

4. You gained weight and changed your body type.

5. You lost weight and changed your body type.

6. You have breasts implants now, and I don't prefer those.

7. You talk too much, or too little.

8. You seem to not like DATY or don't really get off on it.

9. You can't ride on top for 5 to 15 minutes at a time and sex is limited to mish and K-9 variations. (any body type)

10. You cut your flowing hair and changed your look too much.
I haven't had these problems in many years but here's a top ten for ya lol

Top ten reasons I didn't call or try to see a provider a second time......

1. You didn't grandfather my rates and/or you wanted to increase it the second time we met.

2. You cockblocked me or didn't respond on a reference check, while at the same time twatswatting your fellow provider.

3. You were either not good or average performance wise. Nothing that stood out as one of your specialties

4. You gained weight and changed your body type.

5. You lost weight and changed your body type.

6. You have breasts implants now, and I don't prefer those.

7. You talk too much, or too little.

8. You seem to not like DATY or don't really get off on it.

9. You can't ride on top for 5 to 15 minutes at a time and sex is limited to mish and K-9 variations. (any body type)

10. You cut your flowing hair and changed your look too much. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Number three I think is the most common
With all the talented people on this board this is all the TOP 10 lists?

Bojulay, nice Avatar!