Korean Ivy 🇰🇷

11/12 (LA)
The pics look 🔥
The couple of pics I saw looked pretty good. Who’s going in?
  • grail
  • 11-11-2021, 06:59 PM
Why would someone get this excited about fake pics?

Why would someone get this excited about fake pics?

Originally Posted by grail
Exactly why I asked who is going in... ??? Then the next question after the first review is this one: Is this review real or fake?
Exactly why I asked who is going in... ??? Then the next question after the first review is this one: Is this review real or fake? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
The Emma pics as we know are WAY fake.
The Emma pics as we know are WAY fake. Originally Posted by bigjohntexas
Emma and Bunny are the only two older ladies for me justifying seeing, both got sexy bodies for being in their 40s.
there are pics somewhere?
Emma and Bunny are the only two older ladies for me justifying seeing, both got sexy bodies for being in their 40s. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Both in their 50's, deal with it.
Both in their 50's, deal with it. Originally Posted by bigjohntexas
Another uplifting and positive post from Mr. Grumpy Pants!!! You are such an informative and pleasant person......I wish you would grace us with your presence more often.
Bunny I can believe might be in her 50's.

I say, and I have seen her multiple times, there is NO Way Emma is in her 50's.

I am looking for the Lovely Angels link to check out these Emma fake pictures.

I can never find it on google.
I think that pic of Emma, is a current pic. It looks like her body to me, although, she might be thinner than that.
I think that pic of Emma, is a current pic. It looks like her body to me, although, she might be thinner than that. Originally Posted by Let's Go!

NamjaChingu can you confirm Bunny is in her 50s? You seem to be close to her. If she is she's the best 50 yr old I've seen. That body is amazing.
CP7: Bunny is in her late 40’s, but not yet 50. I’ve held her local DL and Korean passport in my own hands and read her birthdate from them. NC
Sure would be great to move back on topic: Ivy.