Things that make me go hmm...

So I've been getting requested to perform a lot of BB services.. But what concerns me is how could any man feel right about engaging in any activity like that with any women in this line of work ? This puzzles me but my GOLDEN RULE is SAFETY first 😊

I offer AMAZING LIP HUGS 💋💋💋
  • loboy
  • 09-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Hopefully bb as in bbbj and not bbfs right? Either way it's your decision what you feel comfortable offering...On another note, wouldn't mind the amazing lip hugs
Both but call me old fashioned but I'm never afraid to try NEW things !
Like it or not, but BBBJ is almost the expected norm now-a-days. While it is your choice, most guys (with everything else being equal) will select a girl who offers BBBJ over a girl who will only do a CBJ. I know some guys prefer CBJ or don't care, but I'd say that 75-80% want the BBBJ, and it is probably a deal breaker for 60-65% of the guys. Just something to consider.
omg i was really trying to get some help but i see people are rude and have there own opinion of things. I'm new and trying to get in the swing of things but as we all know this page is a challenge to new-bes, hopefully someone can assist me asap