It Slipped My Mind, But I Swear You Weren't Forgotten!

Usually I have a pretty good memory, however I've let something slip my mind that was requested in Oct.
I took Vikki Lyn to the Halloween party, and as we were driving, she says " You need to make a handle with Nacogdoches in it, that will be hilarious! "
Now since it wasn't rock related it slipped my mind, but this whole idea has brought it back up, So here you go Vikki a very naughty troublemaker ]:-)>
You'll always be the first! lol
Commentator, Cabana Boy, Rock Star, Enforcer, the legend lives on....
Good thing that's digital, could you imagine how worn out that video would be?
FREE ROCKERRICK
Good thing that's digital, could you imagine how worn out that video would be? Originally Posted by Atrocious Nacogdoches
Until my record collection disappeared about 8 yrs ago, I still had the Scandal EP. lol Fortunately, I found a Best of the 80's: SCANDAL cd at Half Price a few years back so I can hear "Another Bad Love" anytime I want.

Goodbye to you!
The Warrior

(couldn't resist)
Welcome back.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Venom wallpaper (3).jpg (139.1 KB, 112 views)
A great album
Usually I have a pretty good memory, however I've let something slip my mind that was requested in Oct.
I took Vikki Lyn to the Halloween party, and as we were driving, she says " You need to make a handle with Nacogdoches in it, that will be hilarious! "
Now since it wasn't rock related it slipped my mind, but this whole idea has brought it back up, So here you go Vikki a very naughty troublemaker ]:-)>
You'll always be the first! lol Originally Posted by Atrocious Nacogdoches
I love NAUGHTY TROUBLEMAKERS BAHAHAHAHAHA GO FIGURE

*SEE YOU AT YOUR CASA WHEN I RETURN HOMIE*