Valentine's Day What Could Go Wrong...?

I can almost see the Austin MODS just sitting in the back room having a beer saying, well its Valentine's day. Should be slow. Not much going on in COED..

SL'S running AD
DavidDoucheHurst is about to post a TOP 10 Salad Tossing List
JennsLolli writes love letters to penises
BigBamboo is about to post pictures of his dingaling
FarahMoan might be Rockerick still not sure
Some guy named Sybian is banging half of providers and not writing reviews
Nikki White left to take a Strip Tease Class in San Antonio
Marley is have another Party
Claire opens an incall up north

What could go wrong?
Ummm...Shayla84 gets Slamdangoed?
Contemplated posting a bunch of bigbamboo dingaling candidates and going on a few other crazy board sprees, but decided to tone it down.......

Ah don't know when Ah'll git 'round ta tha salad tossin' list. Tha more time Ah spend gittin' ma salad tossed, tha less time thar is ta write 'bout it.
I can almost see the Austin MODS just sitting in the back room having a beer saying, well its Valentine's day. Should be slow. Not much going on in COED..

SL'S running AD

What could go wrong? Originally Posted by Still Looking
That is effin hilarious and sooo true bahahahahahaha!

What's going right however is

Daddyslilslut -is proving she is THE BEST MOUTH AROUND by video of course her 9 minute SPANKING HOT valentines gift to the gentlemen
That is effin hilarious and sooo true bahahahahahaha!

What's going right however is

Daddyslilslut -is proving she is THE BEST MOUTH AROUND by video of course her 9 minute SPANKING HOT valentines gift to the gentlemen Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut
I was impressed....once I regained consciousness.
SL dropping the Tequilla bottles he promised a lovely provider when she writes why she just has to be with them and not really SL...

SL'S running AD

Marley is have another party.... Hmmm yes I'm "having" another party lol. But it's next week and nothing the mods need worry about on that note. except what time they will show up lol.
I got my outfit and I must say its pretty hot :-) so will u be there sir?

Some lady named Sybian is banging half of providers and not writing reviews

Fixed that for ya ...if only ladies could post reviews well boy would I have stories for you..signed Lady Sybian
Marley is have another party.... Hmmm yes I'm "having" another party lol. But it's next week and nothing the mods need worry about on that note. except what time they will show up lol.
I got my outfit and I must say its pretty hot :-) so will u be there sir?
Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Marley your legendary gatherings are certainly NOT an issue. Limited space and securing admission is another thing. You're going to put a bunch of HOT ladies all in one location with spring in the air close to Valentine's day. Hummmm I wouldn't to be left out on that. LOL

Yes Marley I believe I will be there and see if I can cut a couple three... I mean one from the herd.

Well........ I've been talking to a couple of folks and heard from a couple of others that......