What's your take on short girls? @/3*!$

So I've heard all this talk and blah blah blah about men not finding short girls attractive. Do we have fat girl syndrome(no offense to or bigger ladies) is it the short stubby leggs ? What is it please. cause I feel sexy
I myself prefer a short girl.
The ideal height is about five foot to five six... And weight about 105-135 - besides Women love to wear heels anyway so for taller girls that can put them way into the stratosphere if they're 5'9" and wanna wear big heels ....
I'm tall 5'8 and love my heels when I dance at night I have to wear my stripper heels which puts me like 6'2 lol.. and the short guys love it more for them to climb lol.. but I do have short girls who dance with me and I think they look so cute and can pick them up like nothing...
I am a BIG fan of short girls. I love their legs, bodies, attitude... Not sure where this anti short girl sentiment is coming from, but they're awesome in my book
Since I am vertically challenged myself, I love short women. The shorter the better, as long as they are not as wide as they are tall.
I love short women! They are sooo sexy.
I, myself am short and have always desired to be tall so I could model for Victoria's Secret but I have learned to embrace it over the years and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've never had any issues with guys even the ones who prefer taller women. I just slap on a pair of stripper heels.....quick fix!
I, myself am short and have always desired to be tall so I could model for Victoria's Secret but I have learned to embrace it over the years and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've never had any issues with guys even the ones who prefer taller women. I just slap on a pair of stripper heels.....quick fix! Originally Posted by SweetBiancaBrooks
Great solution!!
I was so proud when I finally got to 5 feet!!!
I was so proud when I finally got to 5 feet!!! Originally Posted by Rein_Symone
Vertical or Horizontal??
Vertical or Horizontal?? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Ha, depends on who is asking; most of them were vertical. *Grr*

I promise
im glad they dont like short girls, more short girls for me!!!!
All you ladies whoe feel short, please IM so i can come over and perk your spirits!
SeanJ

(maybe moving to orlando/cocoa)
short girls.. we rock !! 5' even and LOVE every little bit of it over here !! lol
  • anita
  • 05-03-2015, 08:13 PM
I thought it was the other way around, some of my tall girlfriends are complaining. Different guys, different tastes. All women are attractive .