Coming to town...

What are some of the things I MUST see while I am in town? Any places I have to try food wise?

I haven't been in Lubbock since 2005. I am sure things have changed since then.

XOXOX

SR
When will you be in Lubbock?
Have fun..ill be there in fall
I'm going to be there Saturday night.
First off let's get one thing straight! COED is NOT your personal AD section. There are guidelines for providers posting ADS. Now if you're that damn desperate, and you need MORE then buy a banner AD or advertise some where else. You are obviously hitting the ISO & AA threads as well. Is that NOT enough for you? Or are you a pimp just trying to get this hooker some business

You should be ashamed of yourself!
It's a legitimate threAD. Take your animosity elsewhere sir.
I have him blocked. Why is there so much animosity in Texas when providers ask questions? I thought this was an information exchange site
We are normally pretty cordial in the west Texas section.
Most of us don't care where or how many threADS there are, we are just happy someone is here
First off let's get one thing straight! COED is NOT your personal AD section. There are guidelines for providers posting ADS. Now if you're that damn desperate, and you need MORE then buy a banner AD or advertise some where else. You are obviously hitting the ISO & AA threads as well. Is that NOT enough for you? Or are you a pimp just trying to get this hooker some business

You should be ashamed of yourself! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Someone has some serious anger issues. I'm glad I'm not a lady, you sound like a danger to the hobby community.

You should be ashamed of yourself! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't know what is your ordeal but take that to the Co-Ed threads that do this on the daily basis.

One thing I give major props to the West Texas forums is our cordiality.
It's a legitimate threAD. Take your animosity elsewhere sir. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Really? The same ThreADS in COED in every city she is touring? Let's see in her last two pages of posts...

West Texas
San Antonio
South Texas
Denver
Oklahoma
Panhandle Florida
KCM

Wouldn't this be SPAM? She keeps posting the same COED ThreADS in city after city. Obviously because the Advertising guidelines are not good enough for her. Her ThreADS have been removed in San Antonio & Austin. She didn't just make one ThreAD in COED but TWO.
It's a legitimate threAD. Take your animosity elsewhere sir. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Why?

The whore asks what the fuck there is to do in Lubbock. There is nothing to do in Lubbock. Even desperate fat whores will find suckers in Lubbock.
Really? The same ThreADS in COED in every city she is touring? Let's see in her last two pages of posts...

West Texas
San Antonio
South Texas
Denver
Oklahoma
Panhandle Florida
KCM

Wouldn't this be SPAM? She keeps posting the same COED ThreADS in city after city. Obviously because the Advertising guidelines are not good enough for her. Her ThreADS have been removed in San Antonio & Austin. She didn't just make one ThreAD in COED but TWO.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
That would be the job of the mods to figure it out. And we folks in West TX are a fun loving friendly bunch who respect the providers and are not mean or rude to them . This forum is supposed to be a welcoming and fun forum for all parties involved. No need for any insulting remarks or offensive posts. Kindly refrain from any rude or insulting/personal remarks. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
I have him blocked. Why is there so much animosity in Texas when providers ask questions? I thought this was an information exchange site Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Hi Sarah - can assure you there is no animosity at all in West Texas or other Texas forums. Just because a of a single guy or a few guys - doesn't mean the rest are the same. Just one or two guys give the whole group a bad name - the 0.5 % of the guys giving the remaining 99.5% a bad name. So , please remember there are 99.5% of the guys that are fun loving and welcoming and want you and all of us to have a great time ! So - have fun out here !!