User ID:: 362237
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: She will provide
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=362237
City: Shady Shores - Lake Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Just north of Lake Lewisville
Activities: FBSM - L1
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid-back, smelled great!
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cricket is about 5’6” and put together really well. She has the most amazing pair of 36Ds! I mean, really, the most amazing - regardless of age. Simply put, they are truly beautiful to see and feel. Her place is off the beaten path and is being totally redone. This was my second time to see Cricket and she is ready and fresh and looks incredible. Off came the jeans and top for her as I got naked. Great fbsm and patented L1 finish that I paid $180 and that she earned!
Recommendation: Yes
yeah but 180 for L1.

i saw her in 2011 she was 120 for the same service
I amazed at all the great reviews she is getting. To me, she HAS to be well into her 50s, she talks WAY too much and is not BLS/CIM friendly. For 180, thats a LOT of nos.
Yes, her tits are very nice, considering her age, maybe I m just too damn picky?
and no kissing??? pass
Some guys understand FBSM, and what it is all about, and some guys do not. Clearly the OP is in the first category, and those who replied bitching and moaning about what is not on the menu are in the second category. With 62 reviews setting out the menu and its limits very clearly, for those who go for the right reason, because they want the best FBSM session they can get, there is never any disappointment. O. W
it's not that it's the price point for the service, more power to her, it's just i'm not going to pay 180 for L1. at 180 there's a lot more including FBSM at that price point.
Actually it is $185 for 60 minutes. But that is not the point, and nor is how much in quantity not quality you can get. I might want to buy one silk shirt at the cost of $185 because I will genuinely enjoy wearing it, while you might think paying that much for one shirt is crazy when you can get three flannel shirts and pay even less. You may even enjoy wearing those flannel shirts as much as I enjoy my silk shirt, because you got a bargain, three and I only got one. But if I tried on your flannel shirts I might find them too rough for my skin and I would conclude my purchase suits me better even though yours suits you better.Since WALDT it just makes no sense to me to announce, in a way which seems to put down an OP's opinion and recommendation, that a menu limitation is a disqualifier for you when the menu is well known, not YMMV, and not relevant to the OP. That is just turning the thread into one that is all about you, rather than all about the provider or the experience with her.OW
OW, you clearly have chemistry with her, and that's great.

I personally dont find her attractive enough for even L1. I m sorry if that offends you, but it IS a subjective matter.
I had a lot of fun with her as well - to each his own
Cricket is great at what she does and I find her charming and attractive. A very real person.
I get more pleasure and enjoyment for a longer time with a Cricket L1 than I've gotten from some providers who give a rushed BBBJ.
Maybe I can sum this all up as follows: first point yes, I have real chemistry with Cricket, but that does not make me a White Knight. When one has been on this board and its predecessor for as long as I have you either build up a reputation as a reliable source or not, and I have invested too many years in creating my reputation to sacrifice it for any one. Second point, Cricket offers FBSM, NOT FBL1,2 or 3. The S stands for sensuous!That means " giving or expressing pleasure through the physical senses". Sensual is not sexual because there is more pleasure in the entire body and all five senses as it leads up to the possibility of orgasm than there could possibly be in just the orgasm itself. Third, the extent of conversation is a matter of choice for the client, but to assume that the other person present is a mind reader does not make a whole lot of sense. If you make your wishes known, they will be respected. Fourth, and last point, comparing the total of Cricket's sensual experience with you to an L1 is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes, they are both cars but that is where the similarity ends. As the last poster noted, her finish beats a so-so blow job. To say that Cricket (and from what I read Teralyne)are L1 is to say there is no difference between a Kia and a Ferrari. And that is why I think that the comments about price for service levels, may well be correct when the service is a Kia, but are so off-base when speaking about a ride in a Ferrari. O. W
OW..... you are spot on, I ignore as should all, subjective negative comments from other members based only on what they interpret from the OPs post.

I've been on here a long time also, if you have no experience with the provider there is nothing to be gained by adding negatives to a positive review.

C'mon guys, try to be a value add as there is nothing gained from baseless subjective negatives.
I guess it is cheesy to like a post when it compliments a post by me, but the sentiment expressed about this urge to post by people who have no experience with the provider just to make the thread all about their own preferences is something which, if taken seriously by all of us, would make the threads in these review sections so much more helpful.OW