State: Texas
Address: research blvd
Activities: massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short (about 5'2), medium frame and pretty
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the one that used to be called Zen Massage?
I get Zen and Newborn confused. Zen is on the right of coming up the back stairs and newborn is the 1st on the left.
I think Newborn is the latest name of what used to be called Zen. Neither of these places has a name on the door but based on the old address of Zen it is suite #206 to the left coming up the back stairs and the other place which has no name (#205) is to the right.
I think Newborn is the latest name of what used to be called Zen. Neither of these places has a name on the door but based on the old address of Zen it is suite #206 to the left coming up the back stairs and the other place which has no name (#205) is to the right. Originally Posted by PorscheLover
Correct - Suite 206 is old Zen, now Newborn
Suite 205 is called Northwest Spa
I think Newborn is the latest name of what used to be called Zen. Neither of these places has a name on the door but based on the old address of Zen it is suite #206 to the left coming up the back stairs and the other place which has no name (#205) is to the right. Originally Posted by PorscheLover
Is one better than the other or both the same?
Is one better than the other or both the same? Originally Posted by Stiffy3269
Very similar IMHO
Tried both today but left without getting a massage because I didn’t want a massage by the girls available. Maybe I went on a bad day and time.
Tried both today but left without getting a massage because I didn’t want a massage by the girls available. Maybe I went on a bad day and time. Originally Posted by Stiffy3269
What's wrong with them? Age?
Did Tina wear glasses?