Bring a Date To a Strip Club?

A recent thread discusses several couples clubs here in Houston; Cave, Mystery Zone etc. Has anyone brought a date into a SC? Would Mgt be friendly . . . .would the dancers? Would a provider be agreeable?

Just exploring the ideas—have no time table myself.
Wouldn't mind being your wingman. From my experience its more enjoyable when you go with a female who is either Bi or enjoys strip clubs.
A recent thread discusses several couples clubs here in Houston; Cave, Mystery Zone etc. Has anyone brought a date into a SC? Would Mgt be friendly . . . .would the dancers? Would a provider be agreeable?

Just exploring the ideas—have no time table myself. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I've been on dates to strip clubs! lots of fun!
Haven't been to scs with clients. It sure does sound like fun though. Those places are awesome.
At many clubs it will get your much more personal attention from the dancers....Woman on woman action is allowed and as getting a rise out of another woman is much more of a challenge then getting a rise out of a man...............Have Fun!
I know alot of women that love going to sc's... And alot of women that pretend to like it for the sake of their date. Your best bet is asking your date if she's be into it or not. I used to be a dancer and I loved it when couples came in!!! They get more attention from the dancers -- as long as your date isn't alot hotter than most of the girls in the sc!! LoL!
ICU, go for a 3some in the club with ur date...
This is one of those few exemptions when it's beneficial to "bring sand to the beach."
ya its cool to bring a date to the SC....believe me...

your date and her natural female's sense of competition is going to kick in like a MotherFucker and believe me....

she is going to fuck your brains senseless when you get home....if she don't do it there too...

lmfao

i took a gf to treasures once....

great fun IN the club and she saw some really fucking hot mamis there and she really upped her game in bed ( not that it needed it)

we couldn't WAIT to get home and get our clothes off

hell the other day I picked up a non dancer AT the strip club while i was there at the SC...

it was GREAT fucking when we left.....
I have never been to a swinger's club and would love to take a provider with me to experience what it's like!! It always sounded like a lot of fun....
I love going out to strip clubs with men. I guess if you did decide to go with a young lady she will have to like it as much as you and that will make things a whole lot better
Synical: Three-Way . . .thats the idea.

Ladies: Can't play just now, but I'm thinking about it!
As long as your date is up for going..... do it!
Shouldn't this be in ISO?