So I'm considering taking the plunge....

There are certain things I've noticed about being a lady that is classified as a "PAWG"

One of the big ones is I am continually asked if I offer Greek. A couple years ago, I attempted to try it but the gent was too endowed and it was just a failed attempt all the way around. So, as of this moment, I'm still a "virgin" in that department.

As of late, I've seen a few gents who were quite fond of DATO and I've found myself getting quite stimulated by it... so I'm considering throwing my toes into the water again.

So-- any advice for a virgin? Of course.. my preference would be to find someone of somewhat smaller dimension who knows what they're doing and is willing to go slow...
I also offer anal play but am very particular on who the gent is bc of size, etc.
I loove astroglide it helps ALOT. Just rem to stay relaxed and tensed muscles will make it worse and the gent WILL need to understand slow and steady not just ram it.
I know a couple girls who use plugs to prepare them for their "greek tour" but I personally am not comfortable with something hanging out in my ass stretching it.
Good luck girl, xoxo
You're brave Grace, I was thinking the same. Props to the ladies and gents who can stomach the idea of that hole stretching...ouch...
You're brave Grace, I was thinking the same. Props to the ladies and gents who can stomach the idea of that hole stretching...ouch... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Well.. like I said.. here lately I've seen a few gents who were particular into DATO and I've found myself enjoying it. I'm thinking I may end up being someone who really enjoys it once I get past the initial shock.
My 1.3" of dangling death would provide a good introduction.
Easy Grace, pick your most considerate client, get loose with some DATO, then lube up and you get on top. You control the action...as little or as much as you want. It's a whole new path to pleasure and there is no stretching as long as no huge toys are involved. I know you will have fun.
  • HDnTX
  • 05-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Well put Dallas
I think you should start first with toys to get used to it and the feel of it. (And lots of lube of course)
Remember your ass is not like your vagina as far as it's ability to expand and contract (think having a baby vs pushing out a turd). Read up on the problems associated with using that orifice too often for something it was not designed for.

Doctor Slowmover

PS I only play a Doctor on eccie. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, log off and dial 911.
Go for it!

Pm me when you get comfortable with it!

Nothing like a Greek loving PAWG!
I think you should start first with toys to get used to it and the feel of it. (And lots of lube of course) Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
JJ is correct, girls that hate it are usually ones that didn't know
to prep before hand.

There are actually sets of toys with graduating sizes, made just for
that purpose.

Let a sheep graze the back yard before you turn an elephant into the pasture.
Quote: Mini Pearl
I hope that I'm not coining a phrase here Grace but frankly I'd rather 'lick it than stick it'.
I've never been a big fan of Greek. I'm a person who draws his enjoyment from pleasing the provider and Greek has to be done carefully in order not to hurt the provider. (Doggy) Obviously when done cowgirl the provider is more in charge but there's still the temptation for a customer to start thrusting up like vaginal sex.
I've also been with providers who have had to go to the hospital after providing Greek services for too long.
Frankly I'd prefer a provider provide DATO services vs. Greek. It's great feeling the provider's reaction to a carefully applied tongue.

There are certain things I've noticed about being a lady that is classified as a "PAWG"

One of the big ones is I am continually asked if I offer Greek. A couple years ago, I attempted to try it but the gent was too endowed and it was just a failed attempt all the way around. So, as of this moment, I'm still a "virgin" in that department.

As of late, I've seen a few gents who were quite fond of DATO and I've found myself getting quite stimulated by it... so I'm considering throwing my toes into the water again.

So-- any advice for a virgin? Of course.. my preference would be to find someone of somewhat smaller dimension who knows what they're doing and is willing to go slow... Originally Posted by GracePreston
See Dallas Doc and let him break you in.
Grace, I'm your guy! I love DATO, and another thing....It's not only not very big around, but it's also short! Lol
First, the key is getting very turned on with clitoral stimulation etc etc Second, massage the two anal sphincters for at least 10 minutes so those muscles are very relaxed and able to stretch (the guy should do this if possible)
Third, lots of lube
Fourth, go slowly and think positively
Good luck!!!!