Kudos to drama free providers.

There is nothing hotter than a lady who has business acumen and "the hobby" in the right perspective. One who understands the business side but still has the aptitude to make sessions personable and enjoyable for both parties. Kudos to you all! Dongeykong tips his hat to you!
I just thought I would let you all know that you are HIGHLY appreciated!!!
I'll bite first and say thanks darlin!!
Thanks to the ladies, and gents, who make this place and the hobby entertaining in a GOOD way! I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates you

Xoxo
There is nothing hotter than a lady who has business acumen and "the hobby" in the right perspective. One who understands the business side but still has the aptitude of not making a spectacle of herself claiming her opinions are facts that shall not be disputed or else and to make sessions personable and enjoyable for both parties. Kudos to you all! Dongeykong tips his hat to you! Originally Posted by dongeykong
Adding to it, I agree with you dongeykong. I salute the ladies who understands that concept, for the other providers who are not part of this group, good luck to you with seeing a brand new client 99% of the time in sessions you do.
Agreed with Donkeykong!!!
Yes, agreed. I love drama free ladies that know how to handle their business without dragging everyone else through the mud. That's why Kendall4U is my ATF.
I think I use to be accused of drama for standing up to BS on the board, and not liking a couple of ladies too well, however, I have always made this job my business. My clients are my customers and I treat them with respect.

I'm on time, most of the time, and if I'm running 5 minutes behind, I let them know.

I treat it like a regular job because it is a job I'm getting paid to do.

It just so happens that I like this job and the rewards I get from it.

Thanks for thanking the drama free gals.
Thank you very much darling!
Thanks sugar!!! It is nice to be appreciated!
Yes, agreed. I love drama free ladies that know how to handle their business without dragging everyone else through the mud. That's why Kendall4U is my ATF. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Likewise dolly. We have much better things to do than stir the drama pot! As a matter of fact, I think there is a patio somewhere with our names ALL over it! Ketel much? :-*
Thank you!
Thank you for the recognition, the same goes for all the drama free hobbyist who make it fun and enjoyable to read without all the bashing
I will give myself a pat on the back for this one. WAY too much time to be playing and having fun then stir the pot

Plus....my monkey needs more attention than the drama

Happy Hobbying!

Spikebaby
Thank you!