NBA POLICY

Hey ladies I am kind of new to eccie as far as reviews and post and I just wanted to say that if you do not see Black Men please put that on your profile/AD regardless of what people may think of you so that way great nice black gentle like my self want call you. Trust and believe that if you do not want to see me due to race then you are not the person I want to see. I had a situation yesterday where a seem like nice lady set an appt with me and then 10 mins before the appt she text and ask what race I was, well that most of the time mean that she don't see AA and that is cool with me what a woman prefer that is her choice and I respect that, just please put that on your AD/Profile or website and Black men who is intelligent and drama free like my self want call or at least I will speak for my self. if there is any white ladies that do see black men please PM me and we can go from their. I just want to find the right provider that I can connect with and have fun I am 38 years old travel a lot for work and I do not do drama very laid back and cool I wish all the ladies well and please be safe out their Thanks so much.
I feel your pain bro. And you've got the right attitude about it. But, err uhh, let's hook up that punctuation so your post is easier to follow.
Nice way to put it, thank you! You can be any colour, have a different belief system or different political views or have a difference of _______________ (<--- insert difference here) I'll even see you if you're an asshole as long as your nice and respectful to me.

As long as your money's green and you respect me and my time, we are good to go. I like differences. They keep things interesting. I'm sure you'll find many ladies here that more than make up for the few who have... issues.
I was in a hurry str8 2 bbb that was all I wanted to say so no more post for me but I feel you appreciate it buddy.
Read the really long thread in the national forum for just about anything you want to know about NBA.
Read the really long thread in the national forum for just about anything you want to know about NBA. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
old but still going thank you for that info. I took the time to read some of that national post about the nba policy but that is a issue of people asking why a provider have a nba policy and having a problem with it. I don't care about why nor do I have a problem with it what my post was about was just put it in your showcase or Ads and I don't have to call you it saves us both a lot of time. Like I said in my original post I want to give my money to some one who wants it and the color of my money is green which is a color that is never rejected, so if a lady only see a certain race that's cool she has that right to do that but in fairness I should also know that before I try to call or send a pm to her.So all I am asking for the ladies that don't already have it on their show case and they know they don't see AAM is to please state that where we can all see it and I will gladly move right on pass that showcase no worries at all, trust me I am good and very bless so God Bless all. Thanks
My rule of thumb is to just confirm from the jump. My initial contact with a provider is location, rate, menu, and if they are AA friendly.
old but still going thank you for that info. I took the time to read some of that national post about the nba policy but that is a issue of people asking why a provider have a nba policy and having a problem with it. I don't care about why nor do I have a problem with it what my post was about was just put it in your showcase or Ads and I don't have to call you it saves us both a lot of time. Like I said in my original post I want to give my money to some one who wants it and the color of my money is green which is a color that is never rejected, so if a lady only see a certain race that's cool she has that right to do that but in fairness I should also know that before I try to call or send a pm to her.So all I am asking for the ladies that don't already have it on their show case and they know they don't see AAM is to please state that where we can all see it and I will gladly move right on pass that showcase no worries at all, trust me I am good and very bless so God Bless all. Thanks Originally Posted by suiram77
Excellent post and best of luck to you. I don't know who sees who on here, but we are in a really sweet spot here with more beautiful providers than a man can go see.
Tommie Smith and John Carlos can't hear what hookers say because their ears are plugged with Olympic gold medals.

Excellent post and best of luck to you. I don't know who sees who on here, but we are in a really sweet spot here with more beautiful providers than a man can go see. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Now, that's the truth. I can't wait to make the D my semi-permanent location. ETX sux when it comes to the Hobby.
color or race doesnt matter to me, if you talk to me respectfully and touch me right ill be good to you!
My rule of thumb is to just confirm from the jump. My initial contact with a provider is location, rate, menu, and if they are AA friendly. Originally Posted by txboi2013
I feel you on that txboi2013 and I know you are the man on here with all your knowledge and reviews in the hobby and I don't mind considering that, but I don't even want to make contact with one if they don't see AA that's 10 to 20 seconds I don't lose in my life. That is why I am saying just add it to her show case and we good its very simple but thanks buddy I respect your view ok take care guys and be safe out there.
color or race doesnt matter to me, if you talk to me respectfully and touch me right ill be good to you! Originally Posted by London Bridge
I like that London very cool I will pm you one day next week great showcase and reviews by the way take care and be safe.
I feel you on that txboi2013 and I know you are the man on here with all your knowledge and reviews in the hobby and I don't mind considering that, but I don't even want to make contact with one if they don't see AA that's 10 to 20 seconds I don't lose in my life. That is why I am saying just add it to her show case and we good its very simple but thanks buddy I respect your view ok take care guys and be safe out there. Originally Posted by suiram77
You can always change the letters under your handle to read, "I'm a black man!" Then you will only waste 10 - 20 seconds of your life one time.
I hate that this happens to black men all the time. It's sad.

But, I personally see them, no problemo.

These threads allow me to say, BRING ME THE D.

Prime time, I like that pic. Awesome.

Sorry for your troubles fellas. Best of luck getting non-NBA gals.

(Even when girls send me referrals of black clients, they have to ask me, "are you an NBA girl. And it almost offends me. I'm just NOT that way, for Pete's sake! I have mixed kids. I love black men and white men, and all men...AND WOMEN! I can't stand people on the whole, but I love having sex with them! Bwah ha ha. Just a joke!)