Mike is a waste of time.

This dumb dick setup an appointment with me this morning. I have seen him before once. So I told him it would take 25mins and he replied come on over. While in route to his place he asked where can he finish. I replied body and continued with my travel. When I arrived I called, he sent me to vm and text me telling me he was around ppl.I told him I was outside and he told me he doesn't stay there anymore. He's a lurker here.
His number is 469)8Eh-h1so. If you want the address pm me.
Christ this isn't an alert. How is this a danger to you because he is a time waster?
Hey Bolt, dont get your shorts in a wad!!! Im sure it was just an oversight. And Ms. Winters I think this post probably belongs in infoshare. :-)
Christ this isn't an alert. How is this a danger to you because he is a time waster? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Nice to see that we have yet another one of Dallas', or rather... San Diego's finest on the boards?
Surely there is a police emoticon that can be used somewhere, yes?
Nice to see that we have yet another one of Dallas', or rather... San Diego's finest on the boards?
Surely there is a police emoticon that can be used somewhere, yes? Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Is driving anywhere around DFW a risk for a man or a women? I would think so.
That's why I don't want to or need to do Dallas.
Christ this isn't an alert. How is this a danger to you because he is a time waster? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Calm down cowboy!
I didn't mean to post it here. I meant to post it in info shared. I pulled over to post it. Let me know if the baby you just had was a boy or girl and I'll be sure to get you somethin.
sorry that happened to you!!!
sorry that happened to you!!! Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
Thank you!
That sucks sweetie!! Sorry that happened to you!
Boltfan you need to freaking chill!

He wasted her time. She posted in the wrong area.

Im surprised it took you 40 minutes to find a misstep by someone.

Maybe you need to chill the fuck out.
sorry to hear this happened to you! you are one of the sweetest people I know!
Boltfan you need to freaking chill!

He wasted her time. She posted in the wrong area.

Im surprised it took you 40 minutes to find a misstep by someone.

Maybe you need to chill the fuck out. Originally Posted by Red Tex
So me posting because yet another person is misusing the alerts section = bad

You posting telling me to fucking chill = good?

Maybe she miss posted and maybe she didnt. But you are a fool if you have missed all the alerts forums abuse as of late.
Red Tex----------

Why are so many of you bothered when a veteran member points out that this was the wrong forum for this type of thread? The OP has been on the site for years, so we would expect her to know where to post this type of content.

The alerts forum gets abused way too often with content that doesn't belong in it. It would help the staff a great deal if we didn't have to police the veterans of the boards. Mind your posting if you don't enjoy other members pointing out your mistakes. That goes for everyone.

Moved to Coed Discussions.