Does having achild turn guys off?

Ok Ihhave a daughter. And lately when being asked about my weekend availability I mention that my availability is limited due to "family time" with my daughter. And I often get the response "oh I wasn't aware that you had a child...I will find something different".

Now I am all for "to each his own"...But now I'm curious.

Does having a child turn guys off? And why?
My Dear CNM,

You are putting too much info out on this board.

Weirdos exist and some of them read here.

You probably don't even need to tell your clients anything about your personal life. You can just say, "I have some real life things to do".

Keep the fantasy image a fantasy. It is both good for you, your family, and the client.

Sincerely,

GQ
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2014, 01:09 AM
I don't have a problem with that but obviously others might
I must agree with GQ. It's no ones business if you have a child.

And yes, many guys are turned off by it.

Some people are judgmental and thinks this profession is inappropriate for someone with young children around. Hell, some people think it's inappropriate for women to work at all when they have small children.

Some guys are more shallow and assume you'll have a mommy tummy, Csection scar or loose vajayjay.

Who knows what guys think...so I do suggest not giving them any more info than needed...
You both are right. I guess I just was curious about what the guys thought. But yeah. I just see some women are pregnant and still in the hobby.(Nothing wrong with that...I did the same) so I was just wondering why it wad a turn off if it was. Thanks.
The fact is, it's up to you to share that info. You are not going to change their minds. I'm sure there are plenty if guys that either don't care, or prefer someone with the nurturing mommy gene!

Of all the things guys complain about, this is one thing you actually get a benefit from...your beautiful child! You and only you know what works for you in your life...just go with what works for you and your family. That's all that really matters.
  • HDnTX
  • 06-02-2014, 05:29 AM
Truth some guys don't like to think there favorite providers even have a life outside of the hobby, It messes up the IOP.
It only bothers me when they are running around the incall jumpin on the couch and shit.

Aaaahhhhh fuck, it's just a joke!
  • modus
  • 06-02-2014, 05:43 AM
I would wager 75% of the providers have kids.
All you need to see is you don't work weekends. I would not at all tell people over the phone anything about your personal life. But no it should not matter if you have children or not.
Negative from this stand point. Having a child/children is not a turn off and the fact that you choose to spend your weekend time and make them your priority would make me feel better about being with you when you're not busy with them. If you fail to make your kids your priority then that tells me you're a person not worth employing.
Oh!! And those 'mommy marks' that you might have....they're 'battle stripes' that you have earned by doing something wonderful that we guys will never be able, or probably desire, to replicate.
Your child is and always be your priority! If your customer(s) don't understand that fact then it is "they" who don't deserve to be with "you"!
Have a wonderful day all!
PJ

Ok Ihhave a daughter. And lately when being asked about my weekend availability I mention that my availability is limited due to "family time" with my daughter. And I often get the response "oh I wasn't aware that you had a child...I will find something different".

Now I am all for "to each his own"...But now I'm curious.

Does having a child turn guys off? And why? Originally Posted by curvesNmore
It only bothers me when they are running around the incall jumpin on the couch and shit.

Aaaahhhhh fuck, it's just a joke! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Hahaahahahaaaaaa...Hell yea! And crying and shit when I'm trying to get my "good stroke" goin'!
Hahaahahahaaaaaa...Hell yea! And crying and shit when I'm trying to get my "good stroke" goin'! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
You too str8? Yeah, the kiddos always ruin a "good stroke"! Lol!
Two words: alter ego. Find it. Soon.
Two words: alter ego. Find it. Soon. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I would have guessed: baby sitter