So gonna leave this here, I had a doubles with a pair of providers last night

• !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 07:36 AM
So i was scrolling thru backpage last night just studying,

and i ran into an intresting ad. Two new girls about my age were doing doubles ad their ad said down for anything. And you know me i like to challege the words people say.

So i called them up, and no surprise they were a it freaked out that i was calling to do a double, i told them i was a provider and i also told them i was Bi, so we set up meeting.

of course a went carrying because just a hunch, but the "pimp" tried to talk, i moved him aside and continued to the girls,

not gonna lie, it was awesome, they were both good looking, and they were black and hispanic (respectivly). the only thing that struck me as odd is, the black girl almost looked like a minor T.T but she was 20 just really young.

all that aside it was a great night, i realized once all bills are paid and i'm just bored i'm gonna see providers now lol, get a taste of the other side of the fence,,, and at is tasty

side note: ladies if you get your money in check try it out, or do it for free lol either way, it's good to keep your system fresh
of course a went carrying because just a hunch, but the "pimp" tried to talk, i moved him aside and continued to the girls, Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
And then what happened.
Right. If you're gonna review, write a REVIEW. Haaaaaaaa
Great challenge
Or you could just pick chicks up at the bar, strip club etc. I took a really hot stripper home once after a fun night at the titty bar and she literally stayed at my house for 2 days and all we did was f*ck lol. I've also messed around with girlfriends of mine with no strings attached. We would hang out, do girly stuff, watch trashy TV and then do nasty stuff to each other LOL You can't get that in a session.

Me personally I wouldn't call a provider.. I'm not with pay for play when it's how I earn my living. Me being young and pretty I don't have trouble picking up men OR women.. Most providers are all about money and I'm sure I would be no different than their regular clients. Plus you mentioned you heard the pimp talking and told him move aside or whatever? Yeah I don't have time for that LOL
story OP.
  • !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Right. If you're gonna review, write a REVIEW. Haaaaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
lol yo know ladies can't right reviews
Pics or it didn't happen :arrogant:

I would love to have a wild night like that, my bday in Vegas can't come any faster.
  • !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 08:11 AM
And then what happened. Originally Posted by Adonis
sadly enough he didn't seem like the brightest tool in the shed .... at least he didn't talk like a toddler
sadly enough he didn't seem like the brightest tool in the shed .... at least he didn't talk like a toddler Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I've met a few "bad men" in my time. And one thing that I can state with clarity and that's none of them ever spoke like a toddler.

Glad that you had fun!
  • !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 08:47 AM
I've met a few "bad men" in my time. And one thing that I can state with clarity and that's none of them ever spoke like a toddler.

Glad that you had fun! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
yes ma'am it was awesome
Right. If you're gonna review, write a REVIEW. Haaaaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
lol yo know ladies can't right reviews Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
actually, you can WRITE a review. just post it in co-ed or in another realm and link to it from here. you dont even have to had paid for their time.
and it doesnt even have to be in the formal review style. a written story would suffice.

just dont expect premium access credit for it
  • !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 12:10 PM
actually, you can WRITE a review. just post it in co-ed or in another realm and link to it from here. you dont even have to had paid for their time.
and it doesnt even have to be in the formal review style. a written story would suffice.

just dont expect premium access credit for it Originally Posted by pmdelites
funny enough out of respect i paid them their full donation and tipped
Hahahahhaha nice
Hey I shop on bp too lol