Have to say this

Hi Folks back from a 90 day exile and just so frustrated that I couldn't respond to some of the posts. So here it is:

1. Some love Tatas so much still reference him. No I am not him, just agreed with some things he said (in some minds that is enough to be accused of being him).

2. SA became my choice of providers, and yes they are providers. If you take money for sex, you are a whore. Case closed. There should be no difference between a BP , Eros , or SA. They take money to fuck you.

3. Referring to point 2, this is a review site. You are on here to review providers. Not to determine who gets reviewed. Funny that I got banned for my comments where others will come on here and try to dissaude members from making reviews. That is like someone coming into Burger King from Peta and telling them not to eat the burger.

4. This is a business to providers. Just because you was able to con some young girl into fucking you for $100 and she found someone to pay $500, does not mean you can yell at the members because of that.

5. Referring to point 4, you are not going to change the game. The price is determine by demand like anything in the world. If alot of guys are interested , the price goes up. If she needs money to make her bills , then she lowers the price. The price usually doesn't change just because you don't like it.

6. This site is not fair. Some are treated very differently. As such , this thread will be hijacked , I will be riduculed. Nothing will happen to them. So be it, that is the way society is. Hopefully some good points and exchanges come out of it.

7. To the SA people....my main gripe.. Don't be too fucking lazy when you request info on a girl to not put in the link to her. It is so frustrating to look for her when 2 seconds a link can be added.
What about the dumpster behind the BK?
Hi Folks back from a 90 day exile and just so frustrated that I couldn't respond to some of the posts. So here it is:

1. Some love Tatas so much still reference him. No I am not him, just agreed with some things he said (in some minds that is enough to be accused of being him).

2. SA became my choice of providers, and yes they are providers. If you take money for sex, you are a whore. Case closed. There should be no difference between a BP , Eros , or SA. They take money to fuck you.

3. Referring to point 2, this is a review site. You are on here to review providers. Not to determine who gets reviewed. Funny that I got banned for my comments where others will come on here and try to dissaude members from making reviews. That is like someone coming into Burger King from Peta and telling them not to eat the burger.

4. This is a business to providers. Just because you was able to con some young girl into fucking you for $100 and she found someone to pay $500, does not mean you can yell at the members because of that.

5. Referring to point 4, you are not going to change the game. The price is determine by demand like anything in the world. If alot of guys are interested , the price goes up. If she needs money to make her bills , then she lowers the price. The price usually doesn't change just because you don't like it.

6. This site is not fair. Some are treated very differently. As such , this thread will be hijacked , I will be riduculed. Nothing will happen to them. So be it, that is the way society is. Hopefully some good points and exchanges come out of it.

7. To the SA people....my main gripe.. Don't be too fucking lazy when you request info on a girl to not put in the link to her. It is so frustrating to look for her when 2 seconds a link can be added. Originally Posted by pgh1269

On posts 1 to 7 who gives a fuck. the more you say you are not the gay Bulgarian the more you sound like him.
haha.. I told you that they will respond like that. No good exchange on this site. A few have taken over and made this like the TOS. It is the same people who complain about the TOS are the ones who gang up on others. They repeat the same shit. Big fucking cry babies. People are causing prices up , boo hoo. If it makes you feel big to blast me, go ahead. Wow you are the king of hooker review site. Of course , like any other opinion on this site...will be exiled again. Too bad, this site was going in a good direction until the asswipes ganged up and stopped the review of SA girls. never heard joining a review site to stop reviews. Bull shit. take back your site.
This thread has been hijacked again. But of course nothing will be done. LOL....but serious , read them over. I think I made valid points. It would be good to see honest reviews about new discoveries than people worried about what a hooker will think. I think you should be open minded about the cost of a beautiful college girl. It is crazy , you will take part of making a college girl a whore than worried about her reputation. She can give a flying fuck about you. Way too many fake whiteknights...why fake, because if you were a real whiteknight you wouldn't mess with her and give her money for college. But that to most here doesn't make sense. so don't act like you care.
Hey speaking of BK....has anyone else tried the new Mac & Cheetos? Fuckin awesome!
awesome response dk.
Hey speaking of BK....has anyone else tried the new Mac & Cheetos? Fuckin awesome! Originally Posted by dynamitekid
Yeah, I heard the fast-food wars are really heating up and the King is kicking ass!

wow lustylad can post videos. How impressive. 6683 posts. does that make you the biggest loser on this site. Talking about being in a basement, this guy spends all day on here tearing casual users apart. Should not be stepping into his zone and making an opinion.
sorry your king Bambino owns the title of the site's biggest loser.

ED, how are you? still having that "little" issue?
Find a home for your 8 incher yet?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1628270
Find a home for your 8 incher yet?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1628270 Originally Posted by lustylad
He is looking in the wrong place, he should be on a gay board.
He is looking in the wrong place, he should be on a gay board. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I'm surprised his gay webcam job doesn't give him plenty of leads.
lol.....6687 posts and climbing. looooooooooser

I feel bad for you and ED. This is your life. Post on a hooker review board . sad, sad, sad.

so sorry that your life got to this point that the only social outlet is this site.

Hell, guys don't feel bad for those hot college chicks sucking your dick for 500 and going out partying. feel sorry for this schmuck that has 6687 posts on a hooker review board.

smh, too bad, too sad
I bet I will be banned for hijacking my own thread, after it has been hijacked. LOL.......