Around PI

Cops are patrolling in the PIs around I-45 North. I was waiting for someone in the parking lot ... way too risky and therefore we decided to leave. Play safe.

West.
Uh huh....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-10-2017, 01:07 AM
Is that a fact? Well I'll be damned.
There are quite a few PI's in I-45N. Which one are you referring to?
Cops are patrolling in the PIs around I-45 North. I was waiting for someone in the parking lot ... way too risky and therefore we decided to leave. Play safe.

West. Originally Posted by West_End
Which one you're talking about?
This is the one near FM 2920 (Spring Cypress RD) on the I-45 feeder.
This is the one near FM 2920 (Spring Cypress RD) on the I-45 feeder. Originally Posted by West_End
Just in front of Splashtown I was there last Tuesday with a provider thanks for the info
Exactly the area that is hot lately... and not in a good way.
Exactly the area that is hot lately... and not in a good way. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Which one you think is safer now?
Dammit. Must be why my phone hasn't been ringing this week.
Dammit. Must be why my phone hasn't been ringing this week. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Seriously
Newsflash, cops patrolling the city. Be on the lookout.

Nothing specific, therefore not an alert and moved to coed.

West. Originally Posted by West_End
As one of the biggest users of hourly motels are dealers, it's not exactly earth shattering news that the cops spend a lot of time patrolling them...........for some reason though, something makes me think you might have been aware of that
Ding ding ding ding ding..